Reaction score
that little musical overlay after Dez catches the TD was a nice touch

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great stuff.

I've always really really disliked Ben Roethlisberger (and still do). Both for the obvious reason, and because the season before his own issues cropped up he publicly blasted Tony for hanging with Jessica Simpson and being a distraction to his team. But I've got to say, watching him this week, it's kind of hard not to appreciate him on the football field. Even him telling Dak to enjoy this at the end was kind of cool.

mugsybows

Reaction score
damn maybe its cuz the presser but when dez scores and all the dudes on the sideline are congratulating him, tony in the background smiling but looking like an outsider is :(

cej757

Reaction score
Very cool. Ben was very classy with Dak

Ben never greeted Romo after they played against each other I do remember he made a comment about Jessica Simpson being a curse to The Cowboys so maybe that's why.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
that little musical overlay after Dez catches the TD was a nice touch

Yeah all the feels.

In the broadcast you can also see the bittersweet moment of Romo being thrilled for a Dez. But you know that's when it sunk in

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
The mic'd up and post game stuff is so fun to watch this season. Somebody pinch me...

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
Did Ben say to Dak, "Enjoy it man, stay healthy"? Lol like, "You see what's happening to Romo. Don't get hurt brah."