Audio: Mic'd Up at Heinz Field: vs The Pittsburgh Steelers

pgreptom

Reaction score
Their mic'd ups always suck. it's basically a highlight clip with maybe a few little player blurps. Just never have been a fan of the mic'd ups DC.COM does.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Great stuff.

I've always really really disliked Ben Roethlisberger (and still do). Both for the obvious reason, and because the season before his own issues cropped up he publicly blasted Tony for hanging with Jessica Simpson and being a distraction to his team. But I've got to say, watching him this week, it's kind of hard not to appreciate him on the football field. Even him telling Dak to enjoy this at the end was kind of cool.

Darn good QB, we dont have to like him off the field but on it.......one of the best.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Their mic'd ups always suck. it's basically a highlight clip with maybe a few little player blurps. Just never have been a fan of the mic'd ups DC.COM does.
I hear ya. I've always wanted to hear the grimey stuff on the field that needs to be censored. I bet it's lulz

pgreptom

Reaction score
I hear ya. I've always wanted to hear the grimey stuff on the field that needs to be censored. I bet it's lulz

I'd love to hear a blurp of what Dak told Dez when he picked him off the ground after the 50 yarder. Or what Zeke said to Zach and TFred after scoring.

marchetta

Reaction score
I love these videos. Witten "punching" Zeke was adorable, Dez moment was touching and Big Ben had great words for Dak.
3 or 4 games ago, there's was a video of Zeke doing the exact same thing to Dak after a game. Seems to be a ritual that was started by the "kids," now "gramps" is doing it. Gotta love how these rooks have created such a fun environment with the team.

Reactions: BAT

CxC1993

Reaction score
Even tho I can't stand Ben, that was very classy of him. Love this team. Dak & Zeke are hecka great.

Reactions: BAT