Mic'd Up: Zeke During Tampa Game

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The guy has 5200 yards and 34 touchdowns in 2 and a half seasons.

You are the problem with the fan base moreso than the dak/romo guys.
Zeke gets the Dak treatment. I'm gonna be hyper-critical of everything he does so you might as well put me on ignore. :thumbup:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Freaking Warrior!

I just hope Cowboys Nation can enjoy the journey.
Obviously not , per the perusal of previously posted casing-liners 0f those "Nation Members",,,?

1. * truly exemplifying the in depth & soon to be illustrated in of the ungreatful & fruitlessly void of appreciated facts of fought& conquered fat cat firstness in the big swinging cock on the block divisional powerhouse punish masters mightily mettings forth upon our nuttlessly denuded enemies,,, durn-tootin' Too!o_O

blumayne38

Reaction score
just watched the Zeke mic’d up.

1. Zeke is just a monster
2. This kids ability to play football at the physical level is the only reason this team has a offense that’s even a little respectable
3. Never seen a more pure football player offense and defense come through Dallas...just my opinion
4. He is the obvious leader of the team imo. And as he gets older and wiser he will fill that roll very very well. I’m thinking he could have the same impact of a lynch with Seattle but not be such a D about it.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

2. This kids ability to play football at the physical level is the only reason this team has a offense that’s even a little respectable
3. Never seen a more pure football player offense and defense come through Dallas...just my opinion
4. He is the obvious leader of the team imo. And as he gets older and wiser he will fill that roll very very well. I’m thinking he could have the same impact of a lynch with Seattle but not be such a D about it.
As long as he keeps out of the Headshops..

and swears off of girlfriends with agendas..

he might make it.

What I worry about is his sensicality.

he jumped in the Salvation Army Kettle again and got fined for it.

He did the helmet spear and got fined for it.

Any day I expect another issue and he gets suspended for a game or worst.

Love to watch him play but he is so unpredictable.

And less than cautious.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Well the team is build around the running game so yes on #2. If he wasn’t here, they would have to build around the offensive strength.

blumayne38

Reaction score
As long as he keeps out of the Headships..

and swears of girlfriends with agendas..

he might make it.

And less than cautious.
He is not misguided and probably has his momma there to keep him on the straight and narrow. He isn’t as bad as the media portrays him. Although I agree the NFL in general seems to be out for Cowboys and will suspend for any reason if they feel the have one in any way

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
As long as he keeps out of the Headshops..

and swears off of girlfriends with agendas..

he might make it.

And less than cautious.
Not worried about him jumping into the kettle for a second time. Do it every dang year!! It’s good exposure for the Salvation Army and both he and Jerry know it.

The spearing penalty was bogus and anyone watching can see that.

Now the other stuff with the ladies and parties and stuff can be a little worrisome. But he seemed to do alright this last offseason.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Well the team is build around the running game so yes on #2. If he wasn’t here, they would have to build around the offensive strength.
Which would be? WR? QB? OL? What would be the strength of the offense had we not drafted Zeke? Just curious? I’d say OL.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Did he say get sum before lowering the boom on hapless defenders?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Not worried about him jumping into the kettle for a second time. Do it every dang year!! It’s good exposure for the Salvation Army and both he and Jerry know it.

The spearing penalty was bogus and anyone watching can see that.

Now the other stuff with the ladies and parties and stuff can be a little worrisome. But he seemed to do alright this last offseason.
Yep.

I think what Zeke thinks is fun is dangerous.

Remember the pulling the girls top down.

And Jerrah's $2 mil fine for helping Zeke and fighting the suspension..?

This is only in the last 24 months.

Guarantee somewhere in Godell's file it's all there.

Just waiting to slap Zeke or the team.

Out of sight..

out of mind.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It reminds me of Williams a few years back. Romo would dink and dunk to him gaining 10 yard chunks left and right and he would do that stupid 1st down celebration EVERY first down by pointing. Marion Barber did the same thing.

Celebrate when you actually punch it in for a TD.
I prefer they act like it's not the first time, but at least MBIII punished anyone who got in his way.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I prefer they act like it's not the first time, but at least MBIII punished anyone who got in his way.
He was a good guy and player, but I'd rather a guy not act like it was a OT winning TD for running for 3 yards for a 1st, lol
I'm saying this from the safety of my couch.