Michael Bennett and Muhammad Wilkerson

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Bennett, maybe. But, Wilkerson is essentially Albert Haynesworth. So, I'll give a roaring no to that.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If they sign Michael Bennett, this dispicible race-baiting piece of garbage, I'm done.

What he did in Vegas was inexcusable. Goodell jumped the gun, praising him as among the
best the NFL has to offer. One day later, video comes out showing that he was full of crap.
And nobody said a damn thing.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If they sign Michael Bennett, this dispicible race-baiting piece of garbage, I'm done.

What he did in Vegas was inexcusable. Goodell jumped the gun, praising him as among the
best the NFL has to offer. One day later, video comes out showing that he was full of crap.
And nobody said a damn thing.

Yeah, that's my big problem with us getting Bennett. Not to mention that his brother was a nightmare here. Bennett has talent undoubtedly, but what he has become is horrible. I don't want him. As for Wilkerson, again, see Haynesworth.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I agree.
I don't want either of them.

Exactly. Let's just go through the draft on that, friend. I have a friend of mine at Sam Houston State who we should take in the 6th round. His name's PJ Hall. He's a very good DT, and btw, he is a Criminal Justice major. He and I had a few classes together, and I can tell you he's a smart guy.

Last edited:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Exactly. Let's just go through the draft on that friend. I have a friend of mine at Sam Houston State who we should take in the 6th round. His name's PJ Hall. He's a very good DT, and btw, he is a Criminal Justice major. He and I had a few classes together, and I can tell you he's a smart guy.

Cool. I'll be on the lookout for him on draft weekend.
If he doesn't make it as a player, perhaps he can find a few clients in the league... lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Cool. I'll be on the lookout for him on draft weekend.
If he doesn't make it as a player, perhaps he can find a few clients in the league... lol

Yes, and I am pleased to see his draft stock rising. Shortly after the season, he was someone who was maybe a 7th pick on boards that I had seen at best. Now, we'd have to take him in round 6 at the latest if we want him as we should.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Yes, and I am pleased to see his draft stock rising. Shortly after the season, he was someone who was maybe a 7th pick on boards that I had seen at best. Now, we'd have to take him in round 6 at the latest if we want him as we should.

In all seriousness, I hope your friend experiences the joy of being drafted and even making an NFL roster.
If it happens to be in Dallas, all the better. Good luck to him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I hope your friend experiences the joy of being drafted and even making an NFL roster.
If it happens to be in Dallas, all the better. Good luck to him.

Exactly, in a way, I'd be able to sort of live my dream of playing for the Cowboys through him. He's a super nice guy too off the field.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It would also make him the second person that I would have known personally to have played for the Cowboys.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Exactly, in a way, I'd be able to sort of live my dream of playing for the Cowboys through him. He's a super nice guy too off the field.

I just read the NFL.com draft analysis on him.

I see a bunch of tackles for loss and sacks to his credit
Most impressive are the back to back seasons with 5 blocked kicks.
Pretty awesome from a 6' barely 1" 300+ lb. man.
"Powerful and explosive" is right.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I just read the NFL.com draft analysis on him.

I see a bunch of tackles for loss and sacks to his credit
Most impressive are the back to back seasons with 5 blocked kicks.
Pretty awesome from a 6' barely 1" 300+ lb. man.
"Powerful and explosive" is right.

Yes, and he would bring the power and explosive moves that we need on this team.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22617939/seattle-seahawks-trying-trade-michael-bennett

Seahawks are trying to trade Bennett. I would offer a 4th round pick given his age. Sign Wilkerson to an incentive laden deal and re-sign D Law then we could finally have an elite d-line.

Some of our fans can just never resist the talented jerk, especially one whose best days are behind him.

I'm not offering a used pair of socks for Bennett, and Wilkerson stopped playing once he got paid. Neither of these jokers will make us an "elite" d-line going forward.