Michael Bennett traded to Eagles

GreenMean69

Reaction score
We had a rookie qb (4th round at that) rookie Rb, and went 13-3. Yet you have 1 freaking Super Bowl....lol all that othe ish means nothing, football didn’t just start in the 2000’s...lol gtfoh with that weak ish.

I guess you miss the point of what a rookie HC means . That means ALL new system on both sides of the ball .... So you do not have the advantage of being dropped into a system that has been in place for 8 years. But ya Id be salty too ... How did Dak do with his 2nd year having the benefit of basically the same players ? You know not adding or revamping WRs / RBs and what not ? 1 Super Bowl omg I did not know .... yet we have 4 World Championships . But yes hold onto that crap from 22 years ago .

Fwed

Reaction score
We had a rookie qb (4th round at that) rookie Rb, and went 13-3. Yet you have 1 freaking Super Bowl....lol all that othe ish means nothing, football didn’t just start in the 2000’s...lol gtfoh with that weak ish.
Dre, it didn't start in the 70s either. Eagles have 4 NFL championships to Cowboys 5...wanna race to 6? :)

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with this mindset as they are business owners. I just wish they hired REAL GM's then they can sit back and twiddle their thumbs for all I care.

For being as business savvy as they are, its stupid how they're meddling in pro football operations where they have no business being in. Just freakin hire pros to do it and sit back and count your money.
The reason is they enjoy it it's their toy

Dre11

Reaction score
I guess you miss the point of what a rookie HC means . That means ALL new system on both sides of the ball .... So you do not have the advantage of being dropped into a system that has been in place for 8 years. But ya Id be salty too ... How did Dak do with his 2nd year having the benefit of basically the same players ? You know not adding or revamping WRs / RBs and what not ? 1 Super Bowl omg I did not know .... yet we have 4 World Championships . But yes hold onto that crap from 22 years ago .

What the he'll did Wentz do his first year? I don't want to hear that BS. You punks been crying since the start of the superbowl era. You finally lucked onto one.....lol
4 world championships...lol nobody recognizes that bs it took you more than 22 years to win 1...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Dre, it didn't start in the 70s either. Eagles have 4 NFL championships to Cowboys 5...wanna race to 6? :)

And nobody recognizes them, so they don't mean sheesh...lol

Reactions: CWR

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go look up his Las Vegas “incident” and the blatant lies he told to put himself in the spotlight while trying to smear the Vegas police in the process.

I dont want to get political, and I won’t discuss it any further in this forum.

Reactions: CWR

kevm3

Reaction score
If Bennett is a jerk or whatever, he was essentially traded for expendable players, so they could cut him or trade him with no big loss.

Carson

Reaction score
If Bennett is a jerk or whatever, he was essentially traded for expendable players, so they could cut him or trade him with no big loss.

Essentially it’s backup if Curry is released. They release Curry, renegotiate Bennett’s deal and they are back under the cap.

Bennett fills in perfectly with their front. Barnett, Graham, Long, Jernigan, Cox. He will get to rotate snaps and stay fresh.

cern

Reaction score
Signing Bennett made eagles defense better. We are fortunate to have an o-line capable of handling it. Pity the other nfce teams.

Carson

Reaction score
Signing Bennett made eagles defense better. We are fortunate to have an o-line capable of handling it. Pity the other nfce teams.

It’s defiitely going to be a dog fight.

Best defensive line in football against a top tier offensive line

GreenMean69

Reaction score
What the he'll did Wentz do his first year? I don't want to hear that BS. You punks been crying since the start of the superbowl era. You finally lucked onto one.....lol
4 world championships...lol nobody recognizes that bs it took you more than 22 years to win 1...lol

you are a cowboys fan right ? where do you get the Eagles and 22 years ? You realise thats the magic number since the Cowboys were last relevant ?

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Fool, you brought up 22 years....lol

Im not sure how to make the questions simpler for you . Maybe re read my original post .... when I said hold onto that crap from 22 years ago when you talked about Superbowls ..... You got it mixed up there pal . Its ok though I will put kiddy gloves on for you. YOu can tell a lot about a person by the insults they try to make when having a simple discussion.

Dre11

Reaction score
Im not sure how to make the questions simpler for you . Maybe re read my original post .... when I said hold onto that crap from 22 years ago when you talked about Superbowls ..... You got it mixed up there pal . Its ok though I will put kiddy gloves on for you. YOu can tell a lot about a person by the insults they try to make when having a simple discussion.

There no mix up, just like a dumb Eagles fan, you can’t comprehend. You said I was holding on to super bowls from 22 years ago, you said 22 years, did you not?
I rebutted you bringing up 22 years by saying IT...TOOK....YOU...MORE....THAN...22 ....YEARS.....TO....GET...1. is that slow enough for you....lol