Michael Gallup Aprreciation Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
My point is Gallup played well this game but let’s see what happens the rest of the way. That deep catch in 4th quarter gives me hope.
Hope for what it changes nothing he was our 3rd through 5th target before the game and he will be going forward literally he had two games this year where he was the leading receiver I think before the bye week he's made some good catches they're not asking him to do much more than what he's doing so there's hope that you have it's wasted energy the man is gonna be on this team whether fans like it or not just like they tried to get rid of Jordan Lewis ignore, Steele, and yes even said jerry was a moron for keeping Tyron..

Fans always make these little lists every year of who they believe shouldn't be on this team who shouldn't be making more money et cetera et cetera and what we need to do is just let the professionals choose who's playing each week and who's going to be on this team and how much money they make because as fans all we can do is watch the game and Michael Gallup has a role on this team and he will continue to do so everyone that was hoping tolbert and brooks were going to take his spot we're just fake GM saying things that aren't true I don't think tolbert or brooks is better than Michael Gallup Michael Gallup is no longer the number two target here he's probably the 3rd through 5th read on just about every play...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Hope for what it changes nothing he was our 3rd through 5th target before the game and he will be going forward literally he had two games this year where he was the leading receiver I think before the bye week he's made some good catches they're not asking him to do much more than what he's doing so there's hope that you have it's wasted energy the man is gonna be on this team whether fans like it or not just like they tried to get rid of Jordan Lewis ignore, Steele, and yes even said jerry was a moron for keeping Tyron..

Fans always make these little lists every year of who they believe shouldn't be on this team who shouldn't be making more money et cetera et cetera and what we need to do is just let the professionals choose who's playing each week and who's going to be on this team and how much money they make because as fans all we can do is watch the game and Michael Gallup has a role on this team and he will continue to do so everyone that was hoping tolbert and brooks were going to take his spot we're just fake GM saying things that aren't true I don't think tolbert or brooks is better than Michael Gallup Michael Gallup is no longer the number two target here he's probably the 3rd through 5th read on just about every play...
4th target. It’s CeeDee 1, Ferguson, 2 and Cooks, 3. You are right. He is paid like a number 2 receiver.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gallup came up with some nice plays and a few huge plays last night. With a key 1st down, the TD, and the fantastic diving catch.
Give him some props when due instead of bashing him.

Challenge, can the fans do it?

I still think Gallup is a viable asset for the team. Contract is a different situation. Be concerned about that in the off season.
He still brings some valuable experience, and can go get the ball, and make contested catches.

Those plays can go a long way with how team prepare to play us. Therefore opening up other plays for other players.
Some fans like too hate....fans like you are good for the game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
4th target. It’s CeeDee 1, Ferguson, 2 and Cooks, 3. You are right. He is paid like a number 2 receiver.
when he was paid, I think that was the plan. The guy can play. That catch he made last night was spectacular. I still like him one on one on a corner fade. The guy has tremendous hands... yea yea, hes had drops... like everyone has. AJ Brown had one last night too... isnt he a top WR in the entire league?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
when he was paid, I think that was the plan. The guy can play. That catch he made last night was spectacular. I still like him one on one on a corner fade. The guy has tremendous hands... yea yea, hes had drops... like everyone has. AJ Brown had one last night too... isnt he a top WR in the entire league?
I am cheering for Gallup. The crap he gets on the board and YouTube is ridiculous.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who cares I'm pretty sure Trey Lance gets paid more than Cooper rush it does not matter the money anything about the contract I'm just telling you nobody needs to worry their little minds about targets how much gallop is catching or not catching footballs you let the coaches worry about that the man has a role here and that's that if you feel like you have some kind of say in the matter you're delusional

foofighters

Reaction score
There's already a thread on this, I made one yesterday, nobody believed ole coog though!! I bet you will now!!! lol
No, that's not going to happen. Everyone knows that you make/ask 40 statements/questions a day. You're like bspn...you're bound to be right at least on one of them a week. That's still a terrible batting average.

foofighters

Reaction score
Gallup came up with some nice plays and a few huge plays last night. With a key 1st down, the TD, and the fantastic diving catch.
Give him some props when due instead of bashing him.

Challenge, can the fans do it?

I still think Gallup is a viable asset for the team. Contract is a different situation. Be concerned about that in the off season.
He still brings some valuable experience, and can go get the ball, and make contested catches.

Those plays can go a long way with how team prepare to play us. Therefore opening up other plays for other players.
Sure, he had a nice game but we need to wait a few games. The NFL is filled with roll players who come up big every now and then.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, that's not going to happen. Everyone knows that you make/ask 40 statements/questions a day. You're like bspn...you're bound to be right at least on one of them a week. That's still a terrible batting average.
You're like an Eagle fan you come on once a week, JUST to see ole coog, i'm so thankful for your service and dedication, now please fly fly eagle lover!!!!

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Gallup has been one of those g uys that, if you put the ball right in his hands, he will more likely than not drop it, but if he has to twist himself into a pretezel, Mr. Fantastic his arms, and do a sumersault into a backflip to get the ball, he will get it