Video: Michael Gallup Game Footage

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I'm gonna get murdered for this, but something about him really reminds my of Dez. Maybe how he high points the ball. Or his physicality and punch. When Dez was great, he had the best punch of any WR in the league. This kid has that. He's murder on WR screen, which Dez also used to be. He's very sudden, but you can see him slack on some routes. I need to look at his hand size, but man he reminds me of Dez.

He also has that on field swagger. I think this kid might have something special.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
He should try to get number 81 being that he was the 81st pick. That would be a lot better than tattooing the 81st Pringles potato chip on your shoulder:lmao:

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Not sure what I was supposed to see here. What I saw was a player who couldn't get open, whether it was the other teams #1 CB or not. If he can't get open there, what's he going to do against NFL corners??? He's not fast. He's not a good blocker so why did we draft him again???

dallasdave

Reaction score
Having watched all the videos, here's what I notice:

He's the main attack of that offense. There's no balance, so he ends up having the other team's best defender put on him. In a pro offense with 2 to 3 other legitimate receiving threats, he'll looke way better than he does here playing in this limited attack.

Also noticed the CSU QB was not very good with his timing in throwing the football. Several times he holds it too long and makes it obvious where he's going with it.
I think he will be a better pro than college player !!!!