Michael Gallup status?

J12B

Reaction score
Any updates on him returning week 8 after the bye?

I just checked out his fantasy football profile and there hasn't been any updates posted on him since October 4th.

He should be back soon right? Thought this was a 3-5 week injury.

J12B

Reaction score
hopefully back very soon but id be more worried about dak and Tyrone.,.ceds got gallups covered while hes gone

I agree there should be a lot of concern with Dak.

Calf injuries are no joke and take time to heal.

Wouldn't be surprised of he misses the Vikings.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys would have dropped 50 on Bellicheat if Gallup played. :laugh:

Maybe more. I think we could have dropped 50 if not for the refs, as well as the 2 red zone turnovers, which the refs took away a TD by not reviewing that 3rd down play.
add 115 yards in penalties, that took away a few possible scores.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

GMFB called it a protective boot as opposed to a walking boot. I would have speculate he misses any games at this point. Let's see what they say today, if anything at all.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
still not designated to return.

status according to dc.com as of 10/18, and my guess at week of return. Collins is a gimme.

Lael Collins ----- (Roster) -- Oct 31 at MIN (week 08) (was suspended)
Kelvin Joseph -- (DTR) ---- Oct 31 at MIN (week 08) (hamstring)
Gallup ------------ (IR) ------- Nov 07 vs DEN (week 09) (calf strain, still not DTR!)
Gallimore ------- (IR) -------- Nov 14 vs ATL (week 10) (dislocated elbow)
Lawrence ------- (IR) -------- Nov 21 at KC. (week 11) (broken foot, surgery)

blueblood70

Reaction score

well i doubt that but if that does happen we will know early because im betting rush will not be starting that game LOL they will be bringing in vet because i doubt greir is ready..

THE VIKES can score with anyone they have an offense similar to ours and no way we play small ball TOP clock running run game and hope to win..so if we see QB workouts in the next week we know whats up :)

BTW cam got the shot, hes available hmm :)

cowboyed

Reaction score

status according to dc.com as of 10/18, and my guess at week of return. Collins is a gimme.

Gallup ------------ (IR) ------- Nov 07 vs DEN (week 09) (calf strain, still not DTR!)

Gallup suffered a wicked calf strain putting on the breaks like a car hitting a tree. Dak strained his calf planting his foot, awkwardly perhaps. I would think his calf strain won't be as severe and hopefully we will be suiting up and practicing the week after next.

quickccc

Reaction score
i think its still gonna be a case by case basis with several of them.
Limited practice, .. cord work. .. could be
Frankly the only guy i really do not expect back this year is Trystan Hill

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
well i doubt that but if that does happen we will know early because im betting rush will not be starting that game LOL they will be bringing in vet because i doubt greir is ready..

THE VIKES can score with anyone they have an offense similar to ours and no way we play small ball TOP clock running run game and hope to win..so if we see QB workouts in the next week we know whats up :)

BTW cam got the shot, hes available hmm :)
You’re gonna get benched. Can’t say “the shot”…..

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I’m curious if they’ll be able to keep Wilson involved when Gallup comes back. Dak seems to look for him in a lot of big spots.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You’re gonna get benched. Can’t say “the shot”…..

if its fact and are true and only stated the fact in one word, i wont because no opinions followed like yours yours is illegal

im not discussing it only reporting it..it means hes ready for immediate employment with no wait time..

thats a real discussion over a players availability and the the why..

so mind your own business,..daks limping, suggested someone who might take his place and thats factual..

but thanks karen... appreciate the squawking..

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m curious if they’ll be able to keep Wilson involved when Gallup comes back. Dak seems to look for him in a lot of big spots.
dak looks for whoever winnig their matchups the 3rd guy gets more 1-1 and it wont effect the team..sorry but Wilson a 4 and Gallup a 3 and will seamlessly flow back in when healthy..

LC is better then steele
Gallup is better then wilson
they get their jobs back..

what will be interesting is how we fit them all back next year maybe lose 2 of our 4 great options..also shultz jarwin dilemma..we have too many weapons lol

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
if its fact and are true and only stated the fact in one word, i wont because no opinions followed like yours yours is illegal

im not discussing it only reporting it..it means hes ready for immediate employment with no wait time..

thats a real discussion over a players availability and the the why..

so mind your own business,..daks limping, suggested someone who might take his place and thats factual..

but thanks karen... appreciate the squawking..
Oh

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score

Dam I thought D-law was suppose to be back after the bye. Dude just collecting paychecks and going to the games but not contributing to the team and costing us so much money we can use on players who actually play.