Michael Gallup's career-defining game

DripTooHard

Reaction score
What if Gallup shows out in a big Playoff game? No one will care about a regular season game, so defining moment...nah.

One Miles Austin had his defining moment in KC back in 2009. We can argue whether or not he lived up to the hype, but he had a game that most WRs can only dream of.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Think what you want, you would be wrong. Somewhat wrong not totally. I don’t care about yardage give me first downs
just a guess, but my guess is someone that has 137 yards, probably has more first downs then someone that has 39 yards.

Mr_437

Reaction score
One Miles Austin had his defining moment in KC back in 2009. We can argue whether or not he lived up to the hype, but he had a game that most WRs can only dream of.
True. I think MG is more established and respected. The Miles Austin type guy is a Ced Wilson or Noah Brown imho, I feel you tho.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
just a guess, but my guess is someone that has 137 yards, probably has more first downs then someone that has 39 yards.
Not necessarily. And that’s the point. Yardage means nothing. When it comes to winning football games. You could have 300 yards but no touchdowns

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not necessarily. And that’s the point. Yardage means nothing. When it comes to winning football games. You could have 300 yards but no touchdowns
I GAURANTEE you that statistically speaking, someone that has 1400 yards in a season was more productive than someone that had 650. GAURANTEED.

Can you point to a game here or there where someone had 3 catches for 2 TDs and 12 yards... sure, but that is rare. ALWAYS an exception here or there, but to say yards mean nothing???? Cmon