Video: Michael "GOAT" Irvin almost comes to blows with SAS over Skype

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
As Ali would say I'd love to feed Kellerman so many lefts that he'd beg for a right. Cant stand that smarmy git

TwentyOne

Reaction score
:lmao2:

Stop putting your HATERADE in our GATORADE! :lmao2:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Stop putting your HATERADE in our GATORADE!

What you guys think ? How long did it take the creative appartement of ESPN to create this slogan ? 1 day ?

Proof

Reaction score
Probably the first time I've heard anyone say they love Max. That guy needs to sell punching bags with his smug face on it...would make millions.

I’m a max fan, but I’ve never seen him on this show. I just loved him from his boxing coverage and analysis

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I love Michael he is as loyal as it gets in an age where there is a shrinking amount of that tie between people. But half of his very poorly constructed and homeristic opinions are so over the top when it comes to this team it can be laughable.

Reaction score
Michael Irvin stabbed a teammate in the neck with a pair of scissors over a haircut, if you think he’s acting and wouldn’t stomp SAS out you’re mistaken.
LOL.

When the cameras are turned off, Irvin and SAS are friends

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Please don’t use SAS when referring to that loser on ESPN. There are some extremely talented special operators in Britain and Australia that are disrespected by that.