Reaction score
First Run - 4.37

Second Run - 4.36

Unoffically.

Looks like he'll be drafted as Corner.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
He's guaranteed top 15. With such a wealth of talent in the top half of the round, he'd probably be a top five pick in last year's draft.

RESIN8

Reaction score
THia has to be Matt Milen's pick. they are in dire need of playmakers one defense. I know it is hard to resist another offensive guy for petes sake, but draft this kid Matt.

MindReader

Benched
Reaction score
blazing speed, he'll be a corner for sure. can someone tell me what ko simpson runs?

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
RESIN8 said:
THia has to be Matt Milen's pick. they are in dire need of playmakers one defense. I know it is hard to resist another offensive guy for petes sake, but draft this kid Matt.

And you are posting here because? No Lions boards available or fans available? Unless you Cowboys fan pretending to be Lions fan or vice versa.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
You're not a real Cowboy fan if you don't plant a handgun in Michael Huff's carry on luggage so that he can drop to the Cowboys. :shoot1:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
SALADIN said:
You're not a real Cowboy fan if you don't plant a handgun in Michael Huff's carry on luggage so that he can drop to the Cowboys. :shoot1:

I'm starting a rumor he made a "1" on the wonderlic.:lmao2:

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Encore said:
First Run - 4.37

Second Run - 4.36

Unoffically.

Looks like he'll be drafted as Corner.
******!!! :( Oh well, guess it's on to Plan B with my mock.....NOW the entire country knows just how good Huff really is..... :banghead:

neosapien23

Reaction score
Just curious how many people would rather have Michael Huff instead of Roy Williams?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Just curious how many people would rather have Michael Huff instead of Roy Williams?

uh yeah...

Roy Williams...pro bowl safety, arguably the best in the league at his position just entering the prime of his career or a guy who hasnt played one down in the NFL

yeah, really hard decision there :rolleyes:

David