Michael Irvin on K104 in Dallas? *no recap*

cowboys4life

Reaction score
did anyone happen to hear...i heard he called in...and had the dj's apologizing to him

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I don't listen to that crappy radio station that plays nothing but music about women and money

I listen to real rap such as Wu Tang Clan... not any of that fake-a** crap they play nowadays

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Real rap? Wu Tang?? :lmao2:

Please they're stuff is just as wack as everybody elses. They just have a harder beat. How many members they got now? 50? :D

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
If you laugh at calling Wu Tang Clean real, then please name who you think is real?

I'm expecting to hear "50 Cent" and "Ja Rule"

Wu Tang is among the elite in hip hop

and no, they don't have 50 members. They had 9 but now they have 8 b/c one of them died a year ago.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
I don't listen to that crappy radio station that plays nothing but music about women and money

I listen to real rap such as Wu Tang Clan... not any of that fake-a** crap they play nowadays
he did call into Skip Murphy and Co. The #1 morning show probably in this part of the country.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SupermanXx said:
If you laugh at calling Wu Tang Clean real, then please name who you think is real?

I'm expecting to hear "50 Cent" and "Ja Rule"

Wu Tang is among the elite in hip hop

and no, they don't have 50 members. They had 9 but now they have 8 b/c one of them died a year ago.
Please don't try to stereotype me. You'll be wrong every time.

It was a joke about how many members they had.

Check out this thread in the OT zone

Top 10 Greatest Hip-Hop Bands

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:

When then you better start listing Wu Tang Clan as crap because K104 Jams plays Wu songs because it is a RAP STATION.

You go listen to any other rap station in the country and they will be playing the same thing as K104, but of course every station will throw in some rap from local-lesser known groups as well.

R.I.P. ODB

- Mike G.

dal0789

Reaction score
Go-go is whats up!! if u not from or around DC u dont know what im talkin bout but to me it 10 times better than all that ******** rap. it sort of like rap but different its hard to explain

Mansta54

Reaction score
dal0789 said:
Go-go is whats up!! if u not from or around DC u dont know what im talkin bout but to me it 10 times better than all that ******** rap. it sort of like rap but different its hard to explain

Dogg, they have no clue about "go go". Thats a hometown thang...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
dal0789 said:
Go-go is whats up!! if u not from or around DC u dont know what im talkin bout but to me it 10 times better than all that bull sh** rap. it sort of like rap but different its hard to explain

Nah, old Chuck Brown was cool but I will stick with the Southern Rap Music

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54 said:

I live in MD, I know what go go is, I was invited about a year ago to go to a go go club, but I declined after I heard about all the shootings

dal0789

Reaction score
Mansta54 said:
Yea i should have never said nothin most of em wont get it

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Mansta54 said:

Hometown?

Please, this is a Cowboys Messageboard and thus you are going to find that alot of people such as myself are from DALLAS.

Folk in Dallas really aint caring too much about what is going on out in D.C.

Sorry...I will stick with my Swisha House, Webbie, and Screwed and Chopped music....

- Mike G.

dal0789

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I live in MD, I know what go go is, I was invited about a year ago to go to a go go club, but I declined after I heard about all the shootings
It happens how old u is cause if u go to an over 21 go-go u be more likly not to get lite-up but if u go to an all ages hoods be clashin and people start shootin over rollers and ****, i go a go-go once or two times a week, and if u go and u not there with a set DONT WEAR A NORTHFACE or SOLBIATO!!!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
dal0789 said:
Yea i should have never said nothin most of em wont get it

Dude I'm 41yrs. and have been grooving on go-go for a looooong time. I keep it in my headphones at the gym all the time. That beat keeps me moving, I'm sure you understand...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While I luv this luvly discussion of musical tastes... it is now time to move to the OT zone....

And actually this site is host to more people outside of Dallas, I imagine, than there are inside of Dallas.

BTW, I'm a fan of all music... will claim anything that will keep me grooving.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
And actually this site is host to more people outside of Dallas, I imagine, than there are inside of Dallas.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious

I imagine most Cowboys fans in Dallas are so "bombarded" with the Cowboys, seeing the blue star on every pick-up and seeing them on TV and on billboards, they dont feel the need to seek them out further.

Peace

- Mike G.