Michael Irvin Reacts To Cowboys Reported Defensive Coordinator Hire

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I will never say that again if you can show me one time where he criticized this front office.

Company man through and through.
Just 2 or 3 weeks ago Irvin criticized the team for losing to the Packers and called out Jerry Jones for not making a HC change with top candidates available but I guess that's not good enough

phildadon86

Reaction score
"he'll make every team walk the ball down the field"

newsflash - the other teams are already walking the ball down the field on our run defense....
The Detroit game they sprinted the ball down the field. Cowboys finally got a call their way

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Walk the ball down the field" = bend but don't break. The exact reason why Zimmer was so hated here.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will never say that again if you can show me one time where he criticized this front office.

Company man through and through.
I don't think he's on the payroll, is he? (Serious question, though I know it sounds like sarcasm.) He's a homer (understatement of the year), and he seems to love JJ, but with his volatility, I don't see him holding his tongue if he had something to say.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL, i can already think of 5 of those brown nosers who are eager to get in line once anything negative is written about Jerry. Which at this time, there is plenty. Heck even the NFL and the media is knocking Jerry around.

Definitely, the butt of jokes....no pun intended. :muttley:
"Brown nosers"? It'd be a strange phenomenon to be able to brown nose someone who doesn't even know you exist. It's more likely you're just using this phrase to make anyone think twice before disagreeing with your point of view. That's pretty tacky...and I say that as someone who isn't here to defend Jerry.

IIRC, you're usually a level headed poster, rather than someone who attacks others, so I'm surprised by this.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Michael Irvin fired up about Cowboys ?

No way!
I've never seen him fired up about anything and what I liked about him is he never celebrated. He did his job quietly and didn't believe in drawing attention to himself. We need more of that on the Cowboys besides, you know, not quitting in the first round of the playoffs every year.