Video: Michael Irvin shows WR Prospects how to celebrate a big catch

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd love to see it in a game, but unfortunately with the emphasis on using props in celebration, they'd probably get a 15 yd unsportsmanlike penalty. They'd have to do it without the football, which loses some of the intensity of it.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Spiking the ball after making only a first down is a penalty. lol

OhSnap

Reaction score
He can teach em to celebrate but you can't coach that Samurai attitude.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Can he be a WR coach. That is the question. I for one would be all for it.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I always wondered what Irvin's celebration meant. "Wait for the roses to fall upon you" :D You have to love that attitude/spirit. Not all athletes are able to maintain that level of "child like intensity" as adult players. It's refreshing.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Need that heart and drive on this team again... Dez is the only one with it. But we are working on it:)

German Corner

Reaction score
as an ou fan the worst loss i ever went through was the 1986 ou / miami cocaines game at the orange bowl #1 vs #2 and we lost to the better team 28 to 16... i loved it when the cocaines lost to penn state for the national title. that game helped me get by. troy aikman was not our qb because he transferred to ucla but had to sit out a year. because of that, after drafting michael Irvin tom landry's game plan was to draft troy aikman. we all know the rest of the story. jerry jones, jimmy johnson, etc... because troy aikman's foot was broke by jerome brown on the worn out artificial turf in norman, oklahoma in 1985, we won the title but troy transferred. this allowed us dallas fans to have troy aikman throwing to michael irvin! dynamite! electric! two super bowls! now my team getz my favorite coach of all time, barry switzer! letz go get number three! first game up in 1994 we beat the piss out of pittsburgh in the three rivers stadium! beautiful! then because of free agency and injuries we went to san francisco's mud pit... and we lost... we all know 4 super bowls was very possible if we win that game. i'll say it again, san francisco plays in the nfc west where the lousy teams allowed them to stock pile the wins required to gain home field advantage... so we lost that day. that win was by far worse than any other which includes my number 2 and 3 worst losses to the steelers. but we beat the piss out of pittsburgh in 1994, 1995 super bowl and 1997....

the 1994 nfc title loss to san francisco and the stupid m#@()$#3er referee in the corner of the end zone looking right at deon sanders holding michael irvin's right arm down and didn't call it... we get that score and itz a three point game with the defense scaring and knocking the piss out steve young... he's going to fumble and we will win that game... i would love to know that m#!I#(@(&n referee's name... that game will never go away. the 1996 overtime win against the fairy niners in their mud pit REALLY helped me get by...

go cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

German Corner

Reaction score
this was supposed to be on the thread of all time losses...

help me get this to that thread brother administrater! thanks...