Michael Irvin's sexual assault case dropped

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Michael is a lot of things but I never believed he was a rapist.
Michael on Coke is anything he wants to be. It wouldn't have been the first time he forced himself on a women . Maybe not rape but not acceptable behavior. Should have gone down back in 90's.

Remember working for NFL network is employed by NFL and is subject to a judgement by Goodell under the Personal Conduct Policy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Gosh, man. Irv is the truth. To each their own, Blues.
Way too much of a Jerry homer for me. My least fav Cowboy off the field from 90's era.

Beast on the field and bigger beast off the field. Without football he'd most likely be in prison.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Way too much of a Jerry homer for me. My least fav Cowboy off the field from 90's era.

Beast on the field and bigger beast off the field. Without football he'd most likely be in prison.
He's a "Jerry homer" due to all the effort Jerry went through to keep him in line and a viable player for us. He stuck by him through all the shenanigans.

Whether you dislike him for his behavior and association with Jerry or not, I love him on NFLN. I love his passion and zeal for our Boys, Blues.

He was integral to our winning in the early 90s, and he's integral to my interest in viewing NFLN on gamedays.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's a "Jerry homer" due to all the effort Jerry went through to keep him in line and a viable player for us. He stuck by him through all the shenanigans.

Whether you dislike him for his behavior and association with Jerry or not, I love him on NFLN. I love his passion and zeal for our Boys, Blues.

He was integral to our winning in the early 90s, and he's integral to my interest in viewing NFLN on gamedays.
He wouldn't even be on NFLN without Jerry's influence there.

That's not truth he spills. That's totally a homeristic narrative that even he admits. As long as you acknowledge that I suppose it's fine . Your choice but don't preach it as the truth.

Irvin represents everything that's wrong with NFL players off field behavior. There's so many great players to idolize and follow.. why him?

Right.. so you can enjoy watching NFLN.

diefree666

Reaction score

That's not truth he spills. That's totally a homeristic narrative that even he admits. As long as you acknowledge that I suppose it's fine . Your choice but don't preach it as the truth.

Irvin represents everything that's wrong with NFL players off field behavior. There's so many great players to idolize and follow.. why him?

its called living in a free country. No one like you to tell people you can't.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

He's on NFLN because of his over-the-top zeal and commentary style, nothing to do with Jerry, bro. Of course he's a homer, but he's our homer. And he's fun.

I will enjoy. Thanks, hoss.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's on NFLN because of his over-the-top zeal and commentary style, nothing to do with Jerry, bro. Of course he's a homer, but he's our homer. And he's fun.

I will enjoy. Thanks, hoss.
Your naive if you don't believe Jerry had any influence in Irvin gaining that position and probably lobbying to reinstate him.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Moving on have we heard any news yet if he will return?

He is subject to the NFL Personal Conduct Policy. Plus the Network reserves the same rights as Espn did. His case even being dismissed with his history might be enough .

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Same, PA. Just thought he was too nice and put himself with company he shouldn't have (despite his trust for this particular woman, and the length of time they had been friends).

Anyone can turn on ya for that almighty cabbage. Especially when you're rolling the way Irv rolls (he's gotta be worth, what, $40-50 mil?).

Be careful, Irv. Cowboys Nation will always need ya!
You'd think he'd be worth that much but actually he's not even worth half that. He's worth $15 mil. I'd have no problem making that last the rest of my life but I worry Irv could burn through that. He's the same age I am so he has time to spend a bit.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Just watch, nothing will happen to the accuser. And we will still see false claims from women because it can benefit the female with little or no repercussion.

YR