Michael Wilbon proclaims the Giants best team in the NFC *Merge*

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
He also said he wasn't sure if the Giants weren't "as good as, if not better than, the Cowboys". He also said the Giants are fundamentally different than they were at the first game.

So I guess we're the same team we were week 1, and the Giants have just grown exponentially since then.

Don't even bother watching the game guys, we don't have a shot against these juggernauts.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Is comical.

Wilbon is an idiot and obvisous Cowboys hater. That idiot talked about "Fundamentally different" and much improve giants defense and how giants were able to put up 35 points on Dallas defense but he fails to comment on about Cowboys defense's injuries.

Why is that all these mediots always talk about giants injuries and never acknowledges Cowboys' injuries? They also brings up about giants putting up 35 points against the Cowboys but hardly ever bring up how we were able to put up 45 against them.

Yeah, giants defese has improved but so what? Our defense has improved as well.
Retards.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
wilbon was asked if the cowboys win this game, is the division going to the boys. his answer was "no cause they still have to play the skins twice":lmao2:

Givincer

Reaction score
Yea, pretty laughable stuff.

Washington has done absolutely nothing at all to prove they're in league with us. Absolutely nothing at all.

As for Wilbon's comments on the game, take them for what they're worth - nothing. You see the logical inconsistencies there, so his conclusion shouldn't bother you.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Wilbon really doesn't like Dallas..but its cool he will me mad on Sun nite.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Why do people get so riled up about this stuff?

He's on a show based around point/counter point and arguing. The format is not very good when everyone has the same opinions.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
when we trounce them in their own stadium they will be all on our bandwagen but the truth is the gints arent that good and have beaten noone this year...

Givincer

Reaction score
STSINAZ;1754195 said:
when we trounce them in their own stadium they will be all on our bandwagen but the truth is the gints arent that good and have beaten noone this year...

I highly, highly doubt they'll be "on our bandwagon" even if we were to trounce them. They'd find an excuse as to why we trounced them. But who cares.

I didn't exactly understand Hostile's idea of "embracing the hatred" at first, but it does make a lot of sense. I kind of like that they have to provide logically inconsistent arguments as to why we'll lose, or why we're not good. All it means is that we're too good for their liking. That should be seen as a good thing by Cowboys fans.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I could care less, I did watch that today though and I find it pretty funny that all of the espn analysts just like the ny media only remember the giants missing players.

Bob Ryan read off a list of players that didnt finish the game against us, but never mentioned ellis or newman....Pretty funny.

and again. I think everyone will be shocked when the game starts and we actually put 11 guys on the field across from eli manning and unstoppable plaxico burress, the greatest wr ever to live.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Point:

Giants were missing players game one.

Counter point:

Dallas was missing Glenn, Newman, Ellis and lost Ferguson early.

Point:

The Giants have started to adjust to a new scheme on defense.

Counter point:

Dallas is in a new scheme too.

Point:

The Giants have dominated on defense for their 6 game win streak.

Counter point:

Dallas has 6 wins where their defense was extremely good as well.

Counter point:

Both teams have struggled on defense in 2 games and tore it up against poor offenses.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
All this talk about the Giants defnese and how it's improved since the beginning of the season and they're so different from week one makes me wonder.

Does that mean their offense has gotten a lot worse since then?

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
I was surprised to hear that since the cowboys already beat them and that the Giants struggled to beat the 0-7 dolphins and won 13-10. Wilboun needs Sports Theraphy-lol

Mansta54

Reaction score
We'll beat the brakes off the Giants sunday nite. This game won't be close, just like Philly wasn't. Fact is, WE'RE BETTER THEN THEM. It's just that simple!! Boyz 35 Giants 17

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Just four days ago he had the Saints going to the Super Bowl. Now he's a Giants fan? What happened?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;1754259 said:
Just four days ago he had the Saints going to the Super Bowl. Now he's a Giants fan? What happened?
He's an ABC-type person. Anyone but the Cowboys.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
From Monday's online chat:

Michael Wilbon: Why would people presume anything about the Commanders other than they're "pretty good." That's all. They're not terrible...A lot of teams (including my Bears) would die to be 5-3 right now. And they're not great...They're okay. Could get better...in decent position to make the playoffs. People who are fans of the Commanders should be pretty encouraged...but not beating their chests. Nobody in the NFC is unbeatable, not the Packers or Cowboys who lead the division...The Saints, I think, will wind up going to the Super Bowl...My preseason pick of New Orleans is looking better and better now that the Saints have won four straight.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
InmanRoshi;1754188 said:
Why do people get so riled up about this stuff?

That is a DAMN good question.

Who the frig cares?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1754269 said:
bbgun-I LOVE your sig, can I use it too? Thanks!

maybe you can use this one instead

http://img459.*************/img459/4466/4219150023fa4.jpg