Mick Shots: Taking a peek and the 1st opponent

plymkr

Reaction score
Cleveland’s tough up the middle. Always makes for a tough game.
Their defensive line vs our young guys playing their first game scares me. I think if Dak has time to throw we’ll be alright. I doubt we’ll run against them.

On the other side, if Watson and Chubb don’t play then I’m not scared of their offense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Their defensive line vs our young guys playing their first game scares me. I think if Dak has time to throw we’ll be alright. I doubt we’ll run against them.

On the other side, if Watson and Chubb don’t play then I’m not scared of their offense.
Teams are going to challenge the Cowboys by running the ball. Chubb not being available would be huge.

Adreme

Reaction score

I don't care if Watson plays as he has not looked like a top 20 QB in now 3 years. The question will be whether Chubb plays or not.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Amari and Cleveland having a contract dispute and was not at their practices. Where is the outrage?
Amari will play against dallas, Lamb will probably play too.

Where is the outrage? If your referring to lamb, Amari isnt asking for a market setting contract is he?
How much is he asking for? you would need to go to cleveland forum if they have one to see outrage if any.

Watson and chubb will probably play too. It is the cowboys and they are at home.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Myles was not dominant against Stroud in the playoffs. 45-14 loss.
That’s somewhat true but remember 14 of those 45 points by the Texans literally came off two pick 6’s thrown by Cleveland’s 37 year old QB Joe Flacco. The total yards that game were actually pretty even. The brownies actually led 14-10 midway through 2nd qtr then the bottom fell out.

Im not saying the Browns are a juggernaut. But they are very good. And they were 8-1 last year at home.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Honestly, my only concern about the Browns game is Myles Garrett. Who's going to be covering him? Does he line up over our LT? Will our Rookie Guyton play at LT? And if so, does our coaching staff give him help?
if LT is not addressed, then he is going to eat our lunch.
I actually expect to see a lot of Zeke, because he is a good pass blocker in the back field. I expect them to blitz us a lot, given we may not have a real running game threat.

rambo2

Reaction score
We will know right away how the season is going to go based on this game. It's a horrible match up for Dallas. Their strengths are our (continued) weaknesses. If Dallas gets destroyed that day by getting run over and being unable to run the ball, then it will be a bad, coaches get fired type season.
Double digit wins is the type of season on the horizon.