Mickey: Barbers calf was the reason he didnt play.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
SteveOS;2473241 said:
Where did the Boys get these trainers from? They seem to do more damage every week.

"Barber, your toe hurts, go run 80 laps and let me know how you feel."

This is where we miss Coach Parcells.

He was a heavy believer in training and worked closely with them regarding injuries and handling them. I don't think Phillips pays the same amount of attention to detail in that regard. It is almost like they are left to do what they do and he gets feedback.

Givincer

Reaction score
Alexander;2473178 said:
Someone needs to inform Jerry Jones because he's publicly questioned Barber's toughness and believes he could have gone. It is nice to see there is good communication.

Seriously.

What the hell is going on? How could Jerry not know why Barber didn't play. You'd think he'd have found out, especially before doing that.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Givincer;2473553 said:
Seriously.

What the hell is going on? How could Jerry not know why Barber didn't play. You'd think he'd have found out, especially before doing that.

Jerry lives in the land of blind optimism, not reality. Where QB's who have been told they're going to be out for 4 weeks are just magically going to heal within 5 days and play the next game even though they haven't even taken a snap all week.

Parcells did work closely with the training staff. He also told the media that the players will play when they're healthy enough to play, and left it at that.

Venger

Reaction score
I would support Barber chopping Jones in his Gollum throat. He emasculated the guy in the media, without all the facts it appears, but even if his calf wasn't bothering him, does Jones really think Barber is gutless? Jones needs to be calling himself out for forcing Adam Jones into the mix - the next big play Adam Jones makes will be his FIRST as a Cowboy. He is truly awful out there. But God forbid Jerry's pet projects not work out, he's gonna force that square peg into the round hole.

silver

Reaction score
SteveOS;2473241 said:
Where did the Boys get these trainers from? They seem to do more damage every week.

"Barber, your toe hurts, go run 80 laps and let me know how you feel."

no kidding. everytime sombody get's hurt, they get worse doing rehab.

Givincer

Reaction score
I can't help but also wonder how his calf got to that point. It certainly makes people look bad, that's for sure.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Barber was really a Barbarian he would chop off that bad toe and be done with it.

Subotai.jpg

Subotai: He is Marion Barber, Cimmerian, he won't cry, so I cry for him.