Mickey on thefan; Wednesday morning;

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
mickey; on jerry conversation yesterday-he is very accepted on him taking the blame with firing gailey, was worst decision jerry said he made in this profession

mickey; yeah i feel he overreacted, so waiting on table to pick up and he kinda acted like after the game, its just a formality and just some paper work, with not giving any offfield issues and let that take care of itself but dont take anything away from football with no outside distractions, and nothing else, contracts or anything;

reporter said jerry did say same thing, will wrap this up after the season

mickey, yeah the cba wont have anything to do with a longer contract, but i think he would like to see that play out with the cba, and maybe the players are thinking they are playing for wades job and why change it now, like jerry said, let it play out and have players concentrate

mickey on roy w.; he just needs to be quiet and concerntrate on football, its like oh ok, guys just have egos and when they go on national shows i dont think no one is listening nationally, played audio of roy w... talking again;

mickey, thats kinda proves what im saying, they all have alittle of ego and they dont want to be totally humble, but as long as not distracting on field and he is still getting covered, and double covered, one of reasons why crayton was wide open, the safety covered on slant on roy w.... for some reason no one around here respects roy w but teams do, and when teams dont double cover him, then he has to make a plays and romo must see that,

mickey; some qbs when they dont trust a wr, they will eliminate that wr right away

mickey; like when a safety takes wrong step on the play where crayton was wide open for td, the safety when he takes a wrong step they cant recover, thats it zoners;

writer played audio again where roy w says he gets lulled to sleep again on the fan

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Sometimes knowing the question asked allows the reader to understand the answer.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone have a link to where Jerry is talking about Chan? I seen the articles about him talking about not saying anything about Wade but must have missed the thing about Chan.

Thanks

Reaction score
Crayton had a great game,,, I suspect that the Eagles may decide to change coverages and leave Roy W in single coverage more often... here's you'r chance to shut everybody up Roy.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
What I like about Sunday, was nothing went right for the Eagles. Why is this important? Sean McDermont is inexperienced and while he shyed away from blitzing, he may go too far and become blitz heavy which will lead to more big plays. If they were able to get back in the game, then you almost know how to tailor the gameplan, but he really has to start at the bottom.