Mickey said Leary coming off PUP

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing about Matt Johnson yet. Waiting results on scan. Not so much that it was serious, but because it was Johnson. LOL

to see if slight tear or not.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I read somewhere the other day that Spencer is still hopeful he'll be back for the season opener. I doubt it, though.

JBS

Reaction score
any news on T. Mcclain? serious? not so serious?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He said Romo is fine, and that if he had to play a game, he would be a go. This early in camp, why over stress the arm. And to remember, Romo didn't throw a lot in the off season, so why risk tiring the arm out now. Most top QB's would be handled the same way.

Overall the defense is healthey otther than Lee, and then McClain and Johnson as to the practice the other day. But didn't mention if McClain was ok, but did have the tidbit about Johnso. I hope that means McClain is good to go. And if this team is healthy, and defense has a bit of a chip on it's shoulder, they should fine. Remember last year they were playing well, with sacks and creating turnovers. Until the injuries started. When Ware started having his hamstring problems and other things.

He said Ware left Brocos practice last week, with a lower leg injury, and has not returned yet.
Hatcher is out of Commanders, knee issue, scoped I think.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
He said Ware left Brocos practice last week, with a lower leg injury, and has not returned yet.
Hatcher is out of Commanders, knee issue, scoped I think.

You'd think the players got screwed in the Free Agency deal then you see this.