BREAKING NEWS Mickey Spagnola Terence Steele torn ACL

Gaede

Reaction score
If Ball plays at all, we're screwed.

Of all the options we have, the one that puts him out there is the worst. Peters is probably a stretch to play the whole game, but we have to try.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
8_677-side-view.jpg

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This sucks. Steele became so dependable on an OL we kind of re-made overnight. You could see a difference even yesterday when he went out.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is what happens when the dam QB can't make plays and players are forced to spend more time on the field because of a piss poor QB!

No, this is what happens when you play football - injuries are part of the deal.

Surely you aren't under the impression players never got injured with Brady, Manning, Montana etc ... at QB.

By the way, making plays to extend drives generally keeps the offense on the field longer, not less.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I feel for him. He has become a truly reliable player and turned his career around after the rough start.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He just lost himself quite a bit of money with that injury, dude is probably devastated especially since he was cheap and was licking his chops for a pay day and this happened.

He's a mediocre at best pass blocker. If this prevents Dallas from giving him a big contract I'm all for it.

dcstar

Reaction score
That is to bad. I wish the young man good luck and a speedy n full recovery.

Go Cowboys!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
No, this is what happens when you play football - injuries are part of the deal.

Surely you aren't under the impression players never got injured with Brady, Manning, Montana etc ... at QB.

By the way, making plays to extend drives generally keeps the offense on the field longer, not less.
Prescot doesn't make plays, he stands in the pocket with his head up his butt acting like he knows what he's doing. Prescot is brain dead and all these slow starts are just confirming it!