Might have been the worst coached game in cowboys history

gmb1

Reaction score
44-6 to the Eagles was pretty embarrassing after starting the season pretty well.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Did you read the post? I never said worst loss..I said worst coached..

The game where they Team Gave up on Switzer? And then big losses coached under Garrett, Gailey, Campo. I would think we would have plenty of worse coached games than today.

Reactions: CWR

garyv

Reaction score
Yes the defense was awful, yes the offense was awful, and yes the officiating was awful..BUT, between calling the timeout in the first half on a false start that would have been a field goal instead of a Td(4 points), burning a timeout because your team wasn’t prepared for a field goal attempt..lose chance a challenge to get the ball back..fat mike is an atrocious head coach.. we still are always losing the head coaching battle every game with equal talent. Hence the zero chance of playoff success

Well wait a minute your forgetting we had Chan Gailey and Garrett. LOL

Ozone22

Reaction score
Can almost guarantee this wasn't even close to being the worse coach game in Cowboys history. Were you around to witness some of these great Cowboy coaches. Dave Campo, Chan Gailey, Wade Phillips, and Jason Garrett.

Cmac

Reaction score
Nah just can’t be the worse game if that’s the score. A blowout would be more fitting for that.
.....then that might be the problem with this team. Sometimes the score is simply cosmetic, but the whippin' ain't.

TheHerd

Reaction score
MM consistently makes head scratching game day decisions. Someone we win anyway and y’all blow the gaffes off, but they are gaffes nonetheless. I like what MM has done from a culture and attitude perspective, but time management and game day decisions are bad.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
When you have a game like this and your behind, the last thing you want to do is use up your timeouts.
It is very likely you will need them at the end.
Being out of timeouts prevented a big challenge, and could not stop the clock when ariz wanted to run time off , they didnt have to try for a 1st down.

I think the ariz DC did a good job, and kings berry on the maybe fake fg try that confused dallas lol.
But KB also is not a very good HC, going for 2 was stupid, had he just kicked extra point it would have wound up 26-22 a fg would then not tie the game.

Proof

Reaction score
Yes the defense was awful, yes the offense was awful, and yes the officiating was awful..BUT, between calling the timeout in the first half on a false start that would have been a field goal instead of a Td(4 points), burning a timeout because your team wasn’t prepared for a field goal attempt..lose chance a challenge to get the ball back..fat mike is an atrocious head coach.. we still are always losing the head coaching battle every game with equal talent. Hence the zero chance of playoff success

i don't know that i've ever seen a team send the qb and kicker out, i'm not sure what he was supposed to do honestly. super weird gimmick play that worked out like, like the helmet catch. cardinals were a desperate team and kliff pulled out all the stops