News: MIJ: 49ers free agent Emmanuel Sanders 'weighing my options'; Cowboys mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I believe he's one of the free agents who has called Tampa Bay trying to latch on to the Tom Brady wagon. So he's waiting to see if that can happen. JMO....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So you're moving to 49ersZone?? Gonna miss you, vaya con Dios.
Did you skip over the part where I said I'd love to have him join our posse? I want him on our team but if he has a choice lets not kid ourselves. The 49ers are a better team at this point in time. They aren't my preference, in fact, I've hated the 49ers since the '80s.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I would not be against it but he is a very hot and cold receiver. He has either stellar numbers or OK numbers.
yea, he makes ESPN enough for people to remember his name but not remember all the weeks you didn't hear it.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
49ers free agent Emmanuel Sanders 'weighing my options'

SJM-L-49ERS-0124-3-1.jpg

Emmanuel Sanders is weighing his free agency options, which presumably include returning to the 49ers or heading to the Dallas Cowboys.

Read Full Story

Sydla

Reaction score
Hes not signing here

We low-balled him

I mean you are probably right................ but I'll stupidly keep hope alive.

This brings up another funny thought. When he inevitably goes elsewhere, the homers will run here saying no big deal, we'll get that WR in the draft. Then they run to another thread talking about our failures at CB in FA and they'll say, no big deal, we still have the draft. Then they run into a thread lamenting our DL right now and they'll say, no big deal, we'll get some in the draft. Then they'll run to a thread about why the hell we shortchange S again, and they'll say, no big deal, we got the draft still.

As if we have 6 first and second round picks.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
If his options are the keystone cop Cowboys or the NFC champion 49ers, what's to think about? They have to be offering similar money but come on man, it doesn't seem much of a choice to me. Sanders is an SMU guy so maybe the location matters more than I think. I'd love for him to join our posse.

Jerry just needs to take him water skiing behind his “boat”....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
uh oh !....." does weighing option " means Stephen is trying low ball offer Sanders ?
..im already starting to write this off :(
If Stephen was low balling how would the Cowboys be an option for Sanders to weigh?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they spend another PENNY at that position in a deep WR draft and continue to lowball guys like Chris Harris I'm gonna lose my mind!!

Someone please tell Jerry the NFL isnt a PPR league.
How do you know they low balled Chris Harris?

Praxit

Reaction score
...I gotta feeling, he's coming here. New coach, better offense with receiver set. Moore will only get better.

kumizi

Reaction score
My memory isn't what it use to be, but I thought he said he didn't want to play the slot when he was in Denver so not sure he is a good fit here unless they plan to move guys around more.
Amari is really good in the slot.

BigD_95

Reaction score
I would not be against it but he is a very hot and cold receiver. He has either stellar numbers or OK numbers.

Then he would be a perfect match with our hot & cold QB

sorry I couldn’t resist

Status
Not open for further replies.