Video: Mike Fisher: Cowboys out on Howard, Gallup also out

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If only Gallup would not have tweaked his ankle, the Dolphins probably would have traded Howard for Gallup.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If only Gallup would not have tweaked his ankle, the Dolphins probably would have traded Howard for Gallup.

uqTjbTS.gif

Bowdown27

Reaction score
They were never going to be in with the price dolphins will want and what he wants to get paid. He wasn’t happy with the contract he just signed two years ago. They weren’t giving up draft picks when they drafted two guys in the second (diggs/boss man) and another in the third.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Id have considered it. That TO production is premier, and that wins games. Problem is not so much the money but we would have had to give up a premium draft pick. I always would have moved one of the vet CB's in a separate trade. As of right now our 3rd round pick is 5th on the depth chart

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wish we could trade Gallup for some defensive help. Don't really need and probably won't be able to keep him. Good kid, but it is a business.....

The Dallas1575

Reaction score
Why did Gallup decide to land like that on his knees? I tore my ACL just watching that and it defiantly could have been avoided from what I watched he was showing off...

johneric8

Reaction score
I can't figure out whether I love Mike Fisher or hate him! I'm being very serious..