Mike Fisher to host Friday AM show per 105.3 Fan

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone else remember his mid day show on KLIF in the late 90s?

What was it like?

He comes across as extremely thin-skinned and a 'man-baby' type who's can't handle even the smallest bit of criticism. I can't imagine he could handle talking to people who might call in very well.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
What was it like?

He comes across as extremely thin-skinned and a 'man-baby' type who's can't handle even the smallest bit of criticism. I can't imagine he could handle talking to people who might call in very well.
It was okay, I listened to him quite a bit. Of course there wasn't nearly as much content back then. But you know how he is, he has that kind of abrasive personality. Back then he loved to talk about how much Jimmy put as much work into *looking* like he worked endless hours as actually working endless hours.... how when you'd see all the coaches' cars up there at 9:00 on a Friday night, they'd actually all been drinking beer since five o'clock. This is when he started being called Jerry's "Backpocket Boy"... so you can see that goes way back.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Yeah, the only way I would be less interested in that show is if it was co-hosted by Mickey Spagnolia, and if they added a segment with Jerry Jones where he discusses "general managering"

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, the only way I would be less interested in that show is if it was co-hosted by Mickey Spagnolia, and if they added a segment with Jerry Jones where he discusses "general managering"

Speaking of old Mickey, anyone know if his podcast has been cancelled yet?
:laugh:

DFWJC

Reaction score
What was it like?

I think he has matured some in the last 20 years....as have most of us....hopefully

GMO415

Reaction score
Well, I missed it and I feel as if I didn't miss much.