Video: Mike Francesca caller thinks Romo bets on games

CaptainCreed

Reaction score
He can actually play as good as he did against Denver always, but he just loves to keep it interesting and make a buck or two on the side.

Sounds about right :rolleyes:

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
I don't think that Romo bet on football.........but golf maybe.....Tony "Pete Rose" Romo doesn't have a good ring to it, so I call b.s.

FiveRings

Reaction score
Francesa is the worst guy in the biz. Most one dimensional and unprofessional host. It's a miracle he still keeps a job

Mookie

Reaction score
Well if he does then he is the greatest pro football player to ever live. Think about it! The guy can play great football at will in order to be a successful and wealthy gambler on the side. If so then Romo is god.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Francesca is the biggest blow hole in NYC. His world revolves around the Yankees and Giants. He hates anything Texas, Red Sox and my Mets. All he does is babble and talks like he thinks he knows his stuff, he doesn't.

He hates Romo, David Wright and Big Papi, they take up most of his focus. I can't stand the guy, he is a fraud of a sportscaster.

Plankton

Reaction score
Francesca is the biggest blow hole in NYC. His world revolves around the Yankees and Giants. He hates anything Texas, Red Sox and my Mets. All he does is babble and talks like he thinks he knows his stuff, he doesn't.

He hates Romo, David Wright and Big Papi, they take up most of his focus. I can't stand the guy, he is a fraud of a sportscaster.