Mike Gets Married...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Mike was a very happy person. His wonderful girlfriend and he had been dating for over a year, and so they decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering Mike...It was his fiance’s beautiful younger sister. The prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near Mike, and he always got more than a pleasant view of her wares. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day the "little" sister called and asked Mike to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when he arrived, and she whispered to him that she had feelings and desires for him that she couldn't overcome. She told Mike that she wanted to make love to him just once before he got married and committed his life to her sister.

Well, Mike was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

Mike was stunned and frozen in shock as he watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her miniskirt, her top and her unmentionables and threw them down the stairs at him. He stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. He opened the door, and headed straight towards his car.

Lo and behold, his entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, his future father-in-law hugged him and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.​

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Mike was a very happy person. His wonderful girlfriend and he had been dating for over a year, and so they decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering Mike...It was his fiance’s beautiful younger sister. The prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near Mike, and he always got more than a pleasant view of her wares. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day the "little" sister called and asked Mike to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when he arrived, and she whispered to him that she had feelings and desires for him that she couldn't overcome. She told Mike that she wanted to make love to him just once before he got married and committed his life to her sister.

Well, Mike was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

Mike was stunned and frozen in shock as he watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her miniskirt, her top and her unmentionables and threw them down the stairs at him. He stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. He opened the door, and headed straight towards his car.

Lo and behold, his entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, his future father-in-law hugged him and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

I just love stories that have good morals in them;)

Wimbo

Reaction score
awesome. Excuse me as I borrow this for another forum I frequent!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
trickblue said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA... that punch line caught me by surprise... a very good joke, indeed...

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
trickblue said:

:lmao:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
trickblue said:

:laugh2: