Mike Martz would now listen to possibly become an offensive coordinator somewhere

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Mike Martz would now listen to possibly become an offensive coordinator somewhere.

Initially, Martz took a head coach or bust approach.

Jan. 20 - 2:42 pm et
Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch

for more updates visit http://gryphononcowboys.blogspot.com/

THE GRYPHON

wxcpo

Reaction score
Bring him in, would love to have him in Dallas. I don't think BP had full confidence in Payton, but I think with Martz he could turn the reins fully over to him.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I would not want him because JJ might think he could be a HC once Bill leaves.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
not coming here.

are you folks nuts? you saw how BP would look at Payton when he'd make an odd play call. He would end up killing Martz, right there on the sideline.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
abersonc said:
not coming here.

are you folks nuts? you saw how BP would look at Payton when he'd make an odd play call. He would end up killing Martz, right there on the sideline.
:signmast: what he said.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Don't you guys remember when Buddy Ryan punched Kevin Gilbride on the sidelines? Now Substitute Buddy for Bill and Martz for Gilbride. Id would be very WWE like.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Vinnie2u said:
Don't you guys remember when Buddy Ryan punched Kevin Gilbride on the sidelines? Now Substitute Buddy for Bill and Martz for Gilbride. Id would be very WWE like.

I think I'd much rather have BP punch me. Fat old Ryan was one tough mutha.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
Damn, that dude is more arrogant than I initially thought.

I tell you what Mike.........we'll get back to you.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
wxcpo said:
Bring him in, would love to have him in Dallas. I don't think BP had full confidence in Payton, but I think with Martz he could turn the reins fully over to him.

:jerk:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wxcpo said:
.. and that would be my biggest concern as well ..

Rush 2112

Reaction score
I guarantee you we can give up more sacks than the Texans if we try hard enough.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I could see Martz going to KC, OAK (depending on their HC), or Philly. But not Dallas. Maybe even Arizona to team back up with Warner.