Mike McCarthy has finalized his coaching staff for 2024

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I can't believe Jerry is wasting a year of everyone's life. Our team has gotten worst on paper. What is the plan at left tackle, one of the most important places on the offensive line? We def took a step back on the oline and so far running back.
As of right now a lot of teams have got better but we look to be in worst shape. So we spend a year with a lame duck HC because jerry doesn't want to fire him and still have to pay him. I wouldn't be surprised if we start the first 10 games under 500. I hope Dak is really ready to run for his life this coming season. Are we trusting a late first round rookie LT to defend Daks blindside? Or are we planning to kick Tyler Smith from guard to LT? The we will have a new LT, new LG and New Center. Yikes.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
It may be one and done for most if not all of this staff unless we have some playoff success in 2024.
In real world it’s one and done. In Cowboys land it’s “may be…” because we don’t play with accountability. Welcome to La La land

chuck520

Reaction score
It may be one and done for most if not all of this staff unless we have some playoff success in 2024.
I think the expectations have to be lower now after the front office created so many roster holes by being cheap skates

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think the expectations have to be lower now after the front office created so many roster holes by being cheap skates
They’re putting money away for three big contracts. It’s going to be interesting to see if they make Dak play out the final year.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to coach the Cowboys under the Jones'?

1. First and only opportunity?

2. Old rebound coach with no other options?

Sound familiar.

I am sure a 82 year old Belichick will be available and Owner Jerry will sell that we have the GOAT as our new HC, and that 47 other teams were trying to sign him.