Mike McCarthy on DeMarcus Lawrence and Micah Parsons injuries

blueblood70

Reaction score
A streak, if it happens, that will be blamed on these players missing time. Nevermind the fact that we're 2-2 and weren't that competitive in the two losses.
maybe so but the raven's game was very competitive late, 3 points, 1 stop on D away from having shot with one of the best FG in the game, you can call it garbage time but that would not be true in this case I know fans think that but the ravens did not allow us to get that close on purpose...

however, it would be a valid excuse because we won't know what the real reason was but missing your top 3 Pass rushers is a valid reason to get worse.

shabazz

Reaction score
A streak, if it happens, that will be blamed on these players missing time. Nevermind the fact that we're 2-2 and weren't that competitive in the two losses.
This will be Jerry's excuse at the end of the season......he can fool himself and a few of the fans but the rest of us, including the sports media , won't be buying it.

We've seen this team at full strenf.

Praxit

Reaction score
I'm not worried. Cowboys will prevail. Worse case we go 1-1, before the bye.
Will beat Pitt or Det.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
maybe so but the raven's game was very competitive late, 3 points, 1 stop on D away from having shot with one of the best FG in the game, you can call it garbage time but that would not be true in this case I know fans think that but the ravens did not allow us to get that close on purpose...

however, it would be a valid excuse because we won't know what the real reason was but missing your top 3 Pass rushers is a valid reason to get worse.
It was but considering how much the Ravens were up going into the fourth quarter, I don't know if we can say that they weren't more in prevent mode at that point.

I do agree that missing your top three pass rushers is a valid reason to get worse, but as I said, we're 2-2, it's not like we're taking a 4-0 team into this stretch. If we lose all four of these games, there needs to be consequences, not excuses.

Jipper

Reaction score
Nobody goes on a 4 game losing streak on account of missing a couple of defensive linemen
Well we were already struggling mightily against teams that can run and we just lost our best run stopper and best defensive player...you do the math in terms of how much harder that makes the upcoming games

The Natural

Reaction score
Well we were already struggling mightily against teams that can run and we just lost our best run stopper and best defensive player...you do the math in terms of how much harder that makes the upcoming games
my point stands.

Jipper

Reaction score
my point stands.
What point? You refuse to acknowledge that losing both the best defender and the best run defender on an already atrocious defense makes it highly challenged for them to stop the upcoming teams with very good running gamea

Get real man, we’re running into a very bad situation and I’ll be lucky to win 1 of the next 4 without the two of them out therr

The Natural

Reaction score
What point? You refuse to acknowledge that losing both the best defender and the best run defender on an already atrocious defense makes it highly challenged for them to stop the upcoming teams with very good running gamea

Get real man, we’re running into a very bad situation and I’ll be lucky to win 1 of the next 4 without the two of them out therr
Just shut up and @ me when we lose the next 4 games