noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And with the 3rd pick in the 2025 nfl draft the Dallas Cowboys
TRADE DOWN

gtb1943

Reaction score
maybe so but the raven's game was very competitive late, 3 points, 1 stop on D away from having shot with one of the best FG in the game, you can call it garbage time but that would not be true in this case I know fans think that but the ravens did not allow us to get that close on purpose...

however, it would be a valid excuse because we won't know what the real reason was but missing your top 3 Pass rushers is a valid reason to get worse.
considering how the ravens owned us for 50 minutes of the game anyone boasting about coming close is a joke

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nobody goes on a 4 game losing streak on account of missing a couple of defensive linemen
Yeah no one wants to hear it but you pay all that money on offense you better be putting up points in these losses. Law and Micah aren’t excuses for that unit. And from what I see all Zim is doing is bend but don’t break anyway…..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
considering how the ravens owned us for 50 minutes of the game anyone boasting about coming close is a joke
I wouldn’t call it dominance like people are saying. That Saints game is what dominance looks like. Ravens game came down to a possession.