Image: Mike McCarthy owns December

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Dude.... duh. Mahomes was 6-4 his Super Bowl winning year, then came the then weaksauce Raiders, Broncos, and Chargers and he went 6-0 to finish the year. Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes, Dak... they all win against the weak division foes.

Tho, that chart does show that McCarthy is only 53% winning on the road, which is 3 out of 4 of our games in December.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
77d7c933cfe7b00966f99287d0f21809.jpg

So this is why they gave us more road games than home games in December. :muttley:

Well they always do that anyway. Yes, it is a conspiracy.

Einstein

Reaction score
Moore bout to unleash the playbook. Lol it’s what I’m hearing is they were keeping ish under wraps
I hope this is the case. It sure seems like we were more creative early in the season offensively. Also, when is the last time we took a chance in the ST? Seems like it has been too long for these coaches to let go.

khiladi

Reaction score
Andy Dalton was 3-1 in Dallas in December..

As far as general trends, it’s probably not statistically significant, taking into account many teams may have already qualified for the play-offs or they are playing teams that have already packed it in.

Last edited:

silvernblu

Reaction score
I think in today's NFL teams catch on to your plays and tendencies halfway through he season.. You have to reinvent yourself halfway through the year for the playoff run. Couldn't especially do this November with the 12 game stretch and so many people out. I'm hopeful this mini-bye creates the opportunity.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Actually not bad considering some of those weeks he was likely resting starters for the playoffs. The other weeks are the playoffs and still not bad.

Yep. Big mike has a winning record in the playoffs as a coach

Not easy to do.

Reactions: CWR