Mike "I shut you down" Jenkins

dre1614

Reaction score
Shut down DeSean Jackson in the 2nd half. Give some props to our other rookie.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Seriously. Something i really didn't notice. I was too busy watching the defensive line, seeing if they would get any penetration to get to McNabb. I really didn't pay attention to the secondary all that much in the second half.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I know Jackson got hurt at some point in the game, looked like his leg & probably wasn't the same.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
ajk23az;2265568 said:
I know Jackson got hurt at some point in the game, looked like his leg & probably wasn't the same.

He got blasted on his arm by Spears.

Reaction score
It's funny how many people wanted to put the word "bust" out there on this guy even after a future Hall of Fame reciever said he would be one of the best corners in the game soon. Comedians on here

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2265580 said:
It's funny how many people wanted to put the word "bust" out there on this guy even after a future Hall of Fame reciever said he would be one of the best corners in the game soon. Comedians on here

What moron would call him a bust two games into the season?

reddyuta

Reaction score
is deon anderson injured?.I thought i heard something on the radio.

Nexx

Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2265602 said:
Plenty of people said he was looking like a bust in preaseason. Oh yes, its true.

chicken littles who judged the entire team based on preseason.

alancdc

Reaction score
Has anyone said anything about the run block on the goal line by M Bennett on MB III's last TD to put us ahead? He has such great leverage he dominated whoever he was blocking and sealed that right side.

2much2soon

Reaction score
Jenkins play on the deep ball was big time, very impressive closing speed. This defensive backfield is stacked with extremely athletic, talented players.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TheCount;2265590 said:
What moron would call him a bust two games into the season?

that would be "morons" plural, as there were numerous posts and threads dedicated to Jenkins being a wasted pick

Reaction score
Was very impressed with the tip on the deep pass, it was kinda weird seeing number 31 make a hell of a play on the deep ball lol

sbark

Reaction score
Great burst to get back into the play on that long ball......

I wanna see a race between Jenkins, Scandrick and Stanback.......forget the other..........maybe t-new.....

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
2much2soon;2265612 said:
Jenkins play on the deep ball was big time, very impressive closing speed. This defensive backfield is stacked with extremely athletic, talented players.
Yes it really is. I wish we gave them chances to showcase there natural talent one on one more.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Jenkins showed us what he's capable of. He's got some learning to do but most rookie CBs do. Seems he's more trustworthy than Scandrick. Not certain but why else play him over Scandrick. Maybe the thoroughbred is coming out.

dre1614

Reaction score
jobberone;2265725 said:
Jenkins showed us what he's capable of. He's got some learning to do but most rookie CBs do. Seems he's more trustworthy than Scandrick. Not certain but why else play him over Scandrick. Maybe the thoroughbred is coming out.

Because Newman was back, and he played the slot. Jenkins takes over right corner on dime defense. If Newman was still out Scandrick would have played more.

at least I think.............lol