Mike Tyson anyone ?

CalMor

Reaction score
This probably belongs in the "off topic zone" but I was just wondering how many people plan to purchase the Pay Per View fight between Tyson and Mcbride Saturday ? Just curious to see if there is still interest in Tyson.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CalMor said:
This probably belongs in the "off topic zone" but I was just wondering how many people plan to purchase the Pay Per View fight between Tyson and Mcbride Saturday ? Just curious to see if there is still interest in Tyson.

I'd rather sit and watch the grass grow than to contribute money to Tyson and Don King

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I'd rather sit and watch the grass grow than to contribute money to Tyson and Don King

I have to agree. I have spent enough on overhyped Tyson fights over the years.

Why they didn't let them keep fighting after he bit Holyfield's ear off is beyond me. They both seemed fired up after that, might have been a good fight.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
junk said:
I have to agree. I have spent enough on overhyped Tyson fights over the years.

Why they didn't let them keep fighting after he bit Holyfield's ear off is beyond me. They both seemed fired up after that, might have been a good fight.

I stopped watching after the Buster Douglas fight where the judges actually had Tyson ahead on their cards before he got knocked out. At best Tyson won 1 rd in that fight. Afterwards I swore off professional boxing, I think there is too much crookedness in the sport as well as seeing Champs facing bums who do not belong in the ring to begin with for a big payday.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I'll watch I love boxing and for all the bad and crap Tyson has done and had done to him I still think he can reclaim the title. I loved the Hatton fight love boxing period. I'll prob watch the Cotta fight on HBO than pay 44 for Tyson when I can watch it next week on Sho.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I got spoiled on the likes of Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Holmes....so uh, no.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
On life's list of "Fun Things to Do", watching a Mike Tyson fight is somewhere between sitting in a tub full of scissors and having sex with Janet Reno (Not that I've ever done either ;) )

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i like watching the mexican fighters................... they flat out get it!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I will never pay for a Tyson fight again after dropping $50 to see him bite Holyfields ear.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
i like watching the mexican fighters................... they flat out get it!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/word.gif