Mike Vick is down and not getting up

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
What was he doing? Scrambling and got hit? Or was he sacked awkward?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
So.....the glorified RB that occasionally throws get injured....what a surprise.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Tenkamenin said:
What was he doing? Scrambling and got hit? Or was he sacked awkward?

actually, his offensive line collapsed quick, he didn't even get a chance to scramble, the problem was the falcons were trapped near their own endzone, and someone went back on his knee/ankle when it was in a bad position

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
threw a second to Jenkins,

272 yards, two Td's

yep he sure is a glorifed RB

Edit 306 yards. No INT's

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
ATL defense is really hurting them this year, back to back games Vick has played real good, and ATL defense just is giving up games.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hey DK, he led his team to five consecutive scores in the come back - a very nice performance today, and check out the number of receivers he got the ball too, and their reception yardage.

Glorified tail or not, the man is a winner.

Funny thing, the 'hype' is only equaled by the 'hate' - I honestly think a lot of folks want to see him fail. The knee jerk glee over his 'injury' today does not surprise me.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Hey DK, he led his team to five consecutive scores in the come back - a very nice performance today, and check out the number of receivers he got the ball too, and their reception yardage.

Glorified tail or not, the man is a winner.

Funny thing, the 'hype' is only equaled by the 'hate' - I honestly think a lot of folks want to see him fail. The knee jerk glee over his 'injury' today does not surprise me.

But i'll say this as good as Vick played, the one thign i know thats problay kicking himself about is that fumble he had on the sack, that put TB in FG postion.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
But i'll say this as good as Vick played, the one thign i know thats problay kicking himself about is that fumble he had on the sack, that put TB in FG postion.
Too bad the Bucs pulled it out....I was rooting for Atlanta...I fear Bucs as a Wild Card team

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Too bad the Bucs pulled it out....I was rooting for Atlanta...I fear Bucs as a Wild Card team

I fear ATL more, Vick has improved a win every time he's gone to the playoffs, so that would mean SB this time

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Just saw the replay on the fumble, and it wasnt Vick's fault.

Man this is sad when you have problay your best game as a pro, and you lose. Vick is silency his critics and his D cant stop anybody