Miles Austin Highlights

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
For a 6'3 215 lb guy, he's incredibly quick of the line with his moves. Corners pressing can hardly get their hands on him at the line. And when Aikman showed the routes he ran last week in the end zone at the end of the game, I was like wow!, even though I'd seen them already.

He definitely has a lot of potential and upside. 6'3, 215 lbs, with combine assessed 4.4 speed and 40 inch vertical. And only 24 years of age right now. If he went to a big school, he could've been a top 15 pick.

Frozen700

Reaction score
newnationcb;3009668 said:
For a 6'3 215 lb guy, he's incredibly quick of the line with his moves. Corners pressing can hardly get their hands on him at the line. And when Aikman showed the routes he ran last week in the end zone at the end of the game, I was like wow!, even though I'd seen them already.

He definitely has a lot of potential and upside. 6'3, 215 lbs, with combine assessed 4.4 speed and 40 inch vertical. And only 24 years of age right now. If he went to a big school, he could've been a top 15 pick.

great size and athletic ability

and a ton of people thought i was Crazy for saying he can be better than TO..and has more talent, from a physical stand point then TO

the thing that TO has over him right now is exp, and smarts..hes a bit smarter when running out there vs DB's than miles, which makes him lethal, but that will come in time

that jump ball? TO wouldn't and couldn't make that play, hes not a leave his feet WR, never jumps and goes up for the ball...and miles has shown he can win jump balls in the past

Speed? i think Miles is a bit faster and quicker for sure

Using there body? Miles uses his frame way better than TO

Hands? Austin...like i said those catches, especially the one were austin had to jump in the air with the pass behind him, and get drilled, TO wouldn't have caught that, or would he dare to turn n jump on a ball behind him, to get drilled

Austin has nothing but day light in front of him

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
good to see one of our wrs go up and fight for the ball. that pass is normally picked but Austin took it from him. Hats off to Austing for giving 100% effort and not giving up.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Rampage;3009761 said:
good to see one of our wrs go up and fight for the ball. that pass is normally picked but Austin took it from him. Hats off to Austing for giving 100% effort and not giving up.

hell yea! and i hate seeing our WR's/past 1's (TO)...just sit there and watch

and get mad

go up and make a play!

Bluefin

Reaction score
"He proved that we can count on him in the clutch," said quarterback Tony Romo, who threw for 351 yards despite No. 1 receiver Roy Williams staying in Dallas to nurse his injured ribs. "We can count on him when it counts."

Hopefully, Miles Austin earned his stripes today and will be counted on going forward.

More than his speed, we need his playmaking ability on the field.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;3009780 said:
hell yea! and i hate seeing our WR's/past 1's (TO)...just sit there and watch

and get mad

go up and make a play!
for real! past #1 wrs and such making 9 million won't fight for it but a guy who has 1 year million dollar contract is fighting for every pass and breaking tackles giving everything he has to make the most out of every play. I like players like that

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;3009784 said:
Was that Miles Austin or Steve Austin?
Stone Cold Miles Austin? he sure did stomp a mudhole in those chiefs and walked it dry! now all we need is a photoshop of Miles face on Steve Austin's body:laugh2:

Frozen700

Reaction score
Rampage;3009794 said:
for real! past #1 wrs and such making 9 million won't fight for it but a guy who has 1 year million dollar contract is fighting for every pass and breaking tackles giving everything he has to make the most out of every play. I like players like that

yup! and you can tell he plays with passion, and loves the game..with all his smiles

and he isn't just "me me me me me"

Frozen700

Reaction score
Rampage;3009801 said:
Stone Cold Miles Austin? he sure did stomp a mudhole in those chiefs and walked it dry! now all we need is a photoshop of Miles face on Steve Austin's body:laugh2:

:lmao::lmao:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;3009801 said:

More like this guy.

235-441-!cid_DWT350.jpg

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
I hope this isn't a flash in the pan. Of course I don't expect 10 catches 250 yards every game but he's got some serious talent. Brandon Flowers isn't exactly a chump and he made him look foolish many times.

What if this is the game that sparked a future superstar? He really improved his route running.

And the scary thing is..he could have had 4 Td's and 300 yards today!!:cool:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Stone Cold Miles Austin would stomp a mudhole in that guys *** and walk it dry! and than he would smile.....

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
The NY Jets must be kicking themselves in the butts right now...

Frozen700

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3009821 said:
I hope this isn't a flash in the pan. Of course I don't expect 10 catches 250 yards every game but he's got some serious talent. Brandon Flowers isn't exactly a chump and he made him look foolish many times.

What if this is the game that sparked a future superstar? He really improved his route running.

And the scary thing is..he could have had 4 Td's and 300 yards today!!:cool:

thats scary.....but....im glad he didnt catch those other 2 TD passes..why?

because we maybe wouldn't get too see what Austin could do in a clutch situation, why? how?

because had he caught those balls, we would be up, and just take it easy

although it would have been good on my blood pressure :D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Stone Cold Miles Austin not only stomped a mudhole in the alltime cowboys single game receiving record but he also stomped a mudhole in the NFL record for most receiving yards in a players 1st career start. If you're down with Stone Cold Miles Austin gimme a HELL YEAH!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I hate that I can't stop thinking about the two TDs he didn't catch...:banghead:

Frozen700

Reaction score
Future;3009865 said:
I hate that I can't stop thinking about the two TDs he didn't catch...:banghead:

1 was too high, the other was a great play by the D

if that were Jenkins, or Newman, wed be saying "great play!"

some times the D wins