Miles Austin

38 Special

Reaction score
Looked like an actual WR when he played the ball in the air on the deep TD catch. Adjusted to the ball nicely and positioned himself well to keep the defender from getting a play on the ball. I guess we'll be able to find some bodies to line up opposite TO.

QT

Reaction score
Can we now stop the Boldin, R Williams, Holt talk for at least until next season?

ryanbabs

Reaction score
QuanTran;2276310 said:
Can we now stop the Boldin, R Williams, Holt talk for at least until next season?

No because Crayton dropped a ball :laugh2:

Nexx

Reaction score
I'm impressed with Miles. I hope he continues to improve.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Austin came up huge. It was good to see him actually catching the ball this year. That was his biggest downfall last year and you can see that he worked hard on that in the offseason. Now it is paying off for him and may have elevated his roster position.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I've been loving some Austin for a while now, his confidence it up, the sky is the limit.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Said it before and I'll say it again. Don't be surprised if Austin's our #2 before the year's over.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2276645 said:
Austin came up huge. It was good to see him actually catching the ball this year. That was his biggest downfall last year and you can see that he worked hard on that in the offseason. Now it is paying off for him and may have elevated his roster position.

he dropped 2 passes last year lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2276658 said:
he dropped 2 passes last year lol
I never understood why fans made so much of a couple of drops passes, geesh.

Eskimo

Reaction score
He is a much better compliment to TO than Crayton is with his big play potential. If Romo and Garrett begin to trust him more and he continues to deliver, Crayton goes to the bench and Hurd goes to obscurity/ST.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Clove;2276666 said:
I never understood why fans made so much of a couple of drops passes, geesh.

Cause we got owned in the playoffs. Oh wait that was PC:eek:::laugh2:

jbsg02

Reaction score
that was an impressive catch, glad to see him doing well. It's hard not to root for a guy like that

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
he seems like a great guy easy to root for him and hey he has talent lol!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Several folks wanted to cut this guy when he had a case of the dropsies last year.

He has worked on his hands and has definately established himself as a deep threat.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2276718 said:
Several folks wanted to cut this guy when he had a case of the dropsies last year.

He has worked on his hands and has definately established himself as a deep threat.
People are not patient, that's the problem. They want instant success.

newlander

Reaction score
tO DO LIST:

1. Reduce penalties: not yet, but improving I think

2. Romo: play smarter and don't take so many risks: getting better

3. DEEP THREAT DOWNFIELD TO REPLACE GLENN: MILES FRIKIN' AUSTIN: CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Austin has a similar story to Rod Smith, raw undrafted kid, who took a few years to really come into his own. He even has alot of the same physical qualities, just slightly bigger.
All i know is that if he becomes half the player Smith was, Dallas will consider themselves very lucky.

Aikbach

Reaction score
I commented in the first half that they needed to go deep with Miles Austin like they did last year and I'm glad they listened to me at half time.:D