Miles Austin

utrunner07

Reaction score
Hailmary;2276656 said:
Said it before and I'll say it again. Don't be surprised if Austin's our #2 before the year's over.

I predicted this two years ago, if anyone is going to get credit for predicting Austin on here its going to be me. ;)

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Give Rack some props, he was high on this guy while everyone else wasnt. Austin is going to be a big time player.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2276971 said:
Give Rack some props, he was high on this guy while everyone else wasnt. Austin is going to be a big time player.
hey! Give me props too. j/k I don't need it.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kudos to Miles Austin. Way to step up. If this guy becomes a consitent weapon...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think Austin did tonight what we needed him to. He actually proved that he not only has the ability to get open deep but to also finish it by making the play. As this continues on this is going to REALLY help TO and Witten cause it's going to force teams to stop doubling in their areas. Austin is going to be a big part of our success this season.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Im glad to see Miles Austin back on the field and making plays as he did in the preseason.

I said it before I will do it again. I really believe he is the 2nd best WR on the team and its only a matter of time before he takes Crayton's spot.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hailmary;2276656 said:
Said it before and I'll say it again. Don't be surprised if Austin's our #2 before the year's over.
That wouldn't surprise me either.

He really looked good in preseason until his injury.

His confidence should be sky high after tonight.

Crayton lost his punt return job and might lose his starting WR job next.

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2276888 said:
Austin has a similar story to Rod Smith, raw undrafted kid, who took a few years to really come into his own. He even has alot of the same physical qualities, just slightly bigger.
All i know is that if he becomes half the player Smith was, Dallas will consider themselves very lucky.

Man I was just thinking that to myself... I believe Austin's faster than Rod Smith though. To think this was only his second week back from injury.

Reaction score
Doomsday;2277027 said:
Im glad to see Miles Austin back on the field and making plays as he did in the preseason.

I said it before I will do it again. I really believe he is the 2nd best WR on the team and its only a matter of time before he takes Crayton's spot.

Hmm I hate to say I told ya so but I predicted a very nice year for this kid because he's hungry and works hard.