Miller lite club?

Mic23_98

Reaction score
i recently acquired party pass tickets and passes to the miller lite club for the Boys/Pats game. Can anyone tell me if I can use these together? a lot of what I've read said the ML club is exclusive and can only be entered with box or suite tickets. Also, can you see the game from the ML club or do you just watch it on tv? I'm trying to figure out if I got ripped off. I've got friends flying into Dallas, just for the game and I was told these were great tickets.
imagejpeg

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
i recently acquired party pass tickets and passes to the miller lite club for the Boys/Pats game. Can anyone tell me if I can use these together? a lot of what I've read said the ML club is exclusive and can only be entered with box or suite tickets. Also, can you see the game from the ML club or do you just watch it on tv? I'm trying to figure out if I got ripped off. I've got friends flying into Dallas, just for the game and I was told these were great tickets.
imagejpeg

It is possible that you were ripped off, but passes to the Miller Lite Club are offered separately as part of certain promotions, etc., so at a minimum it is worth a try. You will have your ticket checked at two places - once when you enter the main "club" area shortly after entering the stadium, and then when you proceed down to the Miller Lite Club itself.

The field level club you get to access has a bar and televisions that allow you to watch the game, but other than allowing you to watch the players run through, your view would be limited to the narrow field of vision from the tunnel. So...generally, no, this isn't really an option. Absolutely worth the experience of going down if your ticket allows you to do so.