GimmeTheBall!
Junior College Transfer
- Messages
- 40,133
- Reaction score
- 19,992
If Cowboys falter, our putrid D and our on-the-job DC deserve the blame.
Dak, aside from missing receivers in the end zone, is not to blame.
Watch it.I always knew Mina was heroic
And yet you fight to the death anyone saying it without one single word of agreement.No Dak doesn't get absolved of any error and I never claimed he did. My point has always been there are much bigger problems than the QB. Dak made mistakes but that's not the biggest reason we lost the game.
Wet noodles at twenty paces, laddieWatch it.
I saw her first.
I will fight you!
Dak blamed the offense.Nah it just allowed a 30 yard pass with seconds left to lost a game
He is a leader of course he did. When my team at works makes a mistake I take the blame too.Dak blamed the offense.
Dak is NEVER to blame. He's just not been put in a position to succeed.If Cowboys falter, our putrid D and our on-the-job DC deserve the blame.
Dak, aside from missing receivers in the end zone, is not to blame.
No they gave up lot of points and yardsThe defense didn’t air mail the pass on 3rd and game.
Team loss7 secs ST bad kick, betetr field postion, than d 7 secs easy completion, ST did not block the FG..yup many touched the ball in that sequence..
blame dak and BS...lmao
