Mini-Camp Photos

Boston Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm still weirded out seeing Keyshawn in a Cowboy's jersey.

Does Hunter look like he's added muscle?

billknows

Reaction score
Thanks dale the photo are cool.
Hunter looks intense,hope it carries into the season

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
LA's arms actually had no extra padding like they have recently. Perhaps he has stopped eating a bag of burgers before practice. He looks pretty scary with arms that big showing definition. Hopefully his utter hatred for BP will drive him to be the best again. I can see him doing reps at 450 pounds swearing BPs name aloud.

TNew did look a lot thicker in the arms as well.

Thornton is just downright oogly.

That Punter looks about 12 so that means Cundiff has someone to go to Chuck E. Cheese's with.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
First of all, Great pics and great report, Dale. Thank you very much.

Second of all, and this has me excited, Larry Allen looks like he's in shape. Just look at his face. He looks a lot thinner in his face then he did a year ago.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
do you have any pics of Larry Allen last year in camps?

he appears to have lost 30 pounds in the gut?

Mattsdad

Reaction score
I noticed what I think is a great sign.....Larry Allen looks like he is in really good shape.

p1_

Reaction score
Lord Sun said:
Lemme be the first to say... Dale ROCKS!!

it would take having said that years ago to truly be the first. Dale is well on his way to Cowboys literary fame.

Tony D

Reaction score
I agree with the thoughts on Larry Allen, looks to be in much better shape. You can definitely see it. Great news. Remember hisoffseason training last year was limited due to injuries, and I think, recovering from surgery.

Reaction score
OK, I guess I am the only one who doesn't think Thorton looks like whimpy Mario...Now, Merton Hanks kinda looks like Mario...But other then the number & cornrows, thats about it...Thorton is bigger & thicker to me...Maybe not taller...

Hunter looks just like his name...a HUNTER!
Lets hope Allen is serious about making his many MILLIONS!

Thanks much Dale!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Some really nice ones there, Dale. In the one of Key running the ball past the 50, you got him with both feet not touching ground. Great close up of Jeff R.

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
this might be the best shape ive seen allen in . his freaking arms are bigger then my thighs , damn the guy is a beast.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Some really nice ones there, Dale. In the one of Key running the ball past the 50, you got him with both feet not touching ground. Great close up of Jeff R.
I didn't notice his feet, but I did notice the football positioned perfectly for a strip and fumble.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I didn't notice his feet, but I did notice the football positioned perfectly for a strip and fumble.
Aww come on TH. He's loping/prancing down the field all on his lonesome. Consider it the "Leon" in Keyshawn. :D

Looking at Dale's pic, I could just hear Bill calling "you receivers, run, don't prance. Don't run like you think receivers should look. Don't be prancers now", as he did on that NFL channel special.

More Tuna "horsetalk". :p