TheSport78;3253851 said:
com_091109_AMERICAHEROES_DrewBrees.jpg

movie_i_see_dead_people.jpg

Long-lost brothers?
I see dead people.
2e1vwuc.jpg

superonyx

Reaction score
On a positive note. I bet Favre doesnt play in the ProBowl because of his ankle and we can wonder why they NFC picks another QB above Romo like Mcnabb.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
superonyx;3253880 said:
On a positive note. I bet Favre doesnt play in the ProBowl because of his ankle and we can wonder why they NFC picks another QB above Romo like Mcnabb.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that Pro Bowl thing. McNabb getting in is ridiculous. I hope it's Romo next. Warner is the only other possibility, but didn't he get banged up pretty good las tweek? Either way, Romo deserved to be the first alternate.

For those that say Pro Bowl stuff doesn't matter, I disagree somewhat. I know the system is horribly flawed, but when a player's career is over, and they look at his accomplishments, # of Pro Bowls is a part of that list. Romo had a great year and I would love to see him get that recognition. A Pro Bowl MVP is always nice too. I remember when Irvin got that. It was cool.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Holy cow did the refs win that one for New Orleans or what? The Saints didn't get the rushing first down. Shouldn't have got the pass interference, and Meachem didn't catch the ball.

3 for 3, the Saints had the game handed to them. The football gods rained down hell on Favre's karma.

Ren

Reaction score
COWBOYSNUM1;3253818 said:
I disagree, Favre will be back for one more year.

:laugh1: He'll retire for real first the when preseason is coming to an end he'll un-retire again