Missing forum Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

cds99

Reaction score
How come we dont see much of Hostile and SDogo any more. Man i always loved the insight and info they was able to let us know about our beloved Cowboys. Any idea what has happened to them? The only thing i know is SDogo did post back in like January that he had recently had family problems so i hated to hear that for anybody but still thought we may hear from these guys that the draft is looming!

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been wondering about Hos and Adam. Hope everyone is okay?

newlander

Reaction score
but he doesn't come in much during the offseason as he claims it's too negative. He'll be back for the draft I would imagine.

mickswag

Reaction score
Haven't seen Hos post in a while but SDogo bid just post not too long ago.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good posters come and go. Hopefully, the good ones stay or, if they leave, come back.

Otherwise, it's up to the community to build a place interesting people get addicted to.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
cds99;5046096 said:
How come we dont see much of Hostile and SDogo any more. Man i always loved the insight and info they was able to let us know about our beloved Cowboys. Any idea what has happened to them? The only thing i know is SDogo did post back in like January that he had recently had family problems so i hated to hear that for anybody but still thought we may hear from these guys that the draft is looming!

Sdogo had people who mocked and questioned hid sources and he got tired of it, and then as you said had family situations that took him away. He contributed a ton of good info!

Hostile stepped down and I havnt heard to much from him since so im not 100% sure whether he has another site he is a member of or he just browses but doesnt post here. I loved his history segments and touch of hostility threads. I wish they would both come back, but a lot of times membership on forums runs in cycles and when those guys leave you have new guys fill in.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hos stated that he was dialing it back this offseason for several reasons:
* just to get away for awhile
* to get into his writing
* the negativity can be overwhelming

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
They went away to some secret board I think i saw Reality owns it.

SWG9

Reaction score
I've been on various boards stretching all the way back to the old news groups (alt.sports.football.dallascowboys, IIRC) and old email distributions lists.

If people think this board is too negative, they should have posted back on that old news group: literally ANYTHING was permissible.

At any rate...People come and go, they take breaks, they change boards...it's what keeps discussion fresh.

Although I frequently disagreed with him, I did enjoy Hos's posts. If he felt it was time to move on though, it was time to move on.

cds99

Reaction score
ManicDepressiveMan;5046126 said:
The negativity can be overwhelming?

Yeah, well what do you expect after almost two decades of incompetence?

LOL yea true. I suppose those two gave out alot of information and like someone already stated, after so long of the negative comments people just get tired of the critisicim. Ah opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one so i try to pay it no mind and we all know how much everyone disagrees on this forum :laugh2:

popp1234

Reaction score
MonsterD;5046114 said:
They went away to some secret board I think i saw Reality owns it.

I was told he had his own board; invitation only....don't know.

cds99

Reaction score
popp1234;5046137 said:
I was told he had his own board; invitation only....don't know.

He should at least invite all of us from the Cowboys Zone HAHAHAHHAHA

DFWJC

Reaction score
cds99;5046139 said:
He should at least invite all of us from the Cowboys Zone HAHAHAHHAHA
I bet Manic would be the very 1st on the invite list.:lmao:
Sorry....it just struck me funny.:starspin

preacher238

Reaction score
Where are some of the more balanced posters that used to post here? Hostile, SDogo, WPB and some others....they just seem to have vanished.

Oh well...moving on...

Can't wait for the draft!

:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.