Missing players on ESPN Football?

Duane

Reaction score
Looks like Randall Williams and Brady James are missing on my team.

AceofSpades

Reaction score
I didnt even notice Randal wasn't there. I thought James might be free-agent but hes not there either. So I guess I'll have to wait for the update.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Duane said:
Looks like Randall Williams and Brady James are missing on my team.
Hollis Thomas (our third defensive tackle), Clinton Hart, Jamaal Green and Paul Grasmanis arn't on our team and they are locks to make the roster. Not to mention it has our starting RG this season listed as a tackle and our backup outside linebacker listed as a MLB (222 lbs Ike Reese). Andy Hall has about a 2% chance to make the roster and he is on the game along with Bruce Perry and Dominic Furio who are stretches.

The rosters/depth chart are the worst part of this game. The ratings arn't terrible, just the way they set up the roster.

Reaction score
The ratings are pretty bad actually. But the rosters are much worse. No Randal Williams, no Bradie James, but we have Jamal Brooks and Patrick Crayton on the 53 man? /sigh

AJM1613

Reaction score
Joshmvii said:
The ratings are pretty bad actually. But the rosters are much worse. No Randal Williams, no Bradie James, but we have Jamal Brooks and Patrick Crayton on the 53 man? /sigh
The ratings are pretty bad for your team, but fine for mine.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
No worries fellas, roster updates are coming throughout the year via Xbox Live. :D

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
SteveOS said:
No worries fellas, roster updates are coming throughout the year via Xbox Live. :D
But can you play with the updated rosters on XBL. If you can't then we got hosed again. It should atleast be an option to play with the new rosters.

AceofSpades

Reaction score
Actually when the new rosters come out its downloaded automatically when you sign on and everyone has to use them. At least thats what I read.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
AceofSpades said:
Actually when the new rosters come out its downloaded automatically when you sign on and everyone has to use them. At least thats what I read.
Well last year it didn't allow you to use the updated rosters when you played on XBL. I hope they changed it for this year's version.

ChrisFul

Benched
Reaction score
Uhm, in case anyone hasn't noticed, when you sign ON to xbox live via ESPN 2k5 it checks for most recent online roster, and will download it automatically before you get on.