MLB 2021 season

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Phillies sweep Yankees first time since 1997 today. Which was a 3 game sweep vs. a two game sweep this weekend. :dance:

@Sarek

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I'm a SF Giants diehard but I can't explain how this team has the best record in baseball.

Major props to Farhan Zaidi for putting out competitive teams with a bunch of aging players and castoffs.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Rangers played 3 games today and yesterday. They were outscored 29-0 in those three games.

Wow, and I thought the Pirates were bad. They are, unfortunately, but 29-0 in 3 games? Yikes! :eek:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am shocked that the Mets are still holding down the fort…..hope it lasts :thumbup:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Well the Mets are reverting to the same poor baseball we have been accustomed to forever. Maybe it wasnt the owners. Losing DeGrom was the final nail in the coffin. I don't think I have ever seen a consistenly bad offensive team as the Mets. Maybe next year. Football in less than a month. WooHoo...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well the Mets are reverting to the same poor baseball we have been accustomed to forever. Maybe it wasnt the owners. Losing DeGrom was the final nail in the coffin. I don't think I have ever seen a consistenly bad offensive team as the Mets. Maybe next year. Football in less than a month. WooHoo...

I knew it was coming, just shocked that it took so long……..:laugh: