Twitter: MM say Lawrence is a week or 2 away from starring to practice

Taggy12

Reaction score
I remember him making some noise in his rookie year after he came back from a same injury. He'll be fresh and ready for the December and January run.
Very fresh and he knew he will be one on oneore than he was in past few season. Osa and Randy make it harder for oc to double and triple dlaw

ultron

Reaction score
I think DLaw is going to come back with ruthless aggression and fit right in with this new physical ** defense. He was the 1 shinning star last year - I just hope he can be hell in a cell because that would give us the defense we need to win this 6th ring!

Taggy12

Reaction score
I think DLaw is going to come back with ruthless aggression and fit right in with this new physical ** defense. He was the 1 shinning star last year - I just hope he can be hell in a cell because that would give us the defense we need to win this 6th ring!

Agree, he had draw double and triple team for so long.. Now oc can't afford have dlaw double/triple and leave another open.. it'll open him more for damage

lostar2009

Reaction score
D might get much needed help. But he will still record some time to get back in shape.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Now if we could get some news on Gallimore, geez... thought he'd be back weeks ago!
My guess is he suffered some ligament damage on the dislocated elbow, when he comes back I expect to see a Tyron Smith type brace and possibly surgery at the end of the year.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I really do not expect to see DLaw until after Thanksgiving. I think once he is back to practice it will take some time to get into game shape. As for length of injury, it happened in week 1 this is week 8. Henry in Tenn has a broken bone in his foot and having surgery today, they expect 8 to 10 weeks before he could return. So I don't think DLaw recovery time is much different than what Tenn has with Henry. I think it can be a blessing considering the fast start by the Cowboys because I would much rather have DLaw for the final push than losing him for the 2nd half of the season like Tenn will have to contend with.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Thank goodness. We can go from getting zero sacks from him being on IR to getting zero sacks from him starting

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
0-1 with Lawrence.
6-0 without Lawrence.
Why should I care? Oh yeah, he almost gets sacks and he plays the run well, supposedly.