Twitter: MM say Lawrence is a week or 2 away from starring to practice

Carson

Reaction score
I’m thinking he plays either versus the Saints or the following week.
Saints game is a game I wouldn’t push him back. We get Hi and Siemian. Shouldn’t swing the pendulum either way in that game. The Chiefs game we need him

HungryLion

Reaction score
Saints game is a game I wouldn’t push him back. We get Hi and Siemian. Shouldn’t swing the pendulum either way in that game. The Chiefs game we need him

Im thinking the chiefs game is still too soon.

saints are a better team than the chiefs. Maybe even with Taysom Hill or Siemian playing

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think DLaw is going to come back with ruthless aggression and fit right in with this new physical ** defense. He was the 1 shinning star last year - I just hope he can be hell in a cell because that would give us the defense we need to win this 6th ring!

He actually was our primary shining start against Tampa Bay, too. He caused a fumble and was really the only one harassing Brady (although Armstrong did slap his arm once).

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Agree, he had draw double and triple team for so long.. Now oc can't afford have dlaw double/triple and leave another open.. it'll open him more for damage

I look forward to seeing it. Lawrence has often been the only player on defenses that offenses really had to worry about. Now, he's just a piece. That should create a lot more opportunities for him to get one-on-one battles. If he can't routinely take advantage of the opportunities, then I might agree with those who do not think he's worth his pay. Right now, I just think they are full of it.

quickccc

Reaction score
Now if we could get some news on Gallimore, geez... thought he'd be back weeks ago!

That arm dislocation must have been far severe than what was let on at the time of Gallimore's injury.
i had heard 4-6 weeks back then, and i'm not hearing if he's back on the practice team.

fivetwos

Reaction score
That arm dislocation must have been far severe than what was let on at the time of Gallimore's injury.
i had heard 4-6 weeks back then, and i'm not hearing if he's back on the practice team.
Unless they are milking the clock due to roster manipulation.

I certainly hope not. Gallimore still has a ways to go as a player.

Gallup out much longer than expected also.

Edit.....found something where SJones said Gallimore isn't going to practice anytime soon. That was said last week on the 25th.

I would guess after Thanksgiving before he is in a game.

I guess it didn't heal well, or he had a setback. Everyone is different.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Eh, maybe. He would need to be back and full practice. If he doesn't start practicnig for another 2 weeks and is limited, he may not play until Thanksgiving or the week after.

Pretty much my prediction. I think he likely starts playing after Thanksgiving which would allow him time to get back on the field and get his legs under him before he is able to play. For me I see this as a great benefit to the team to be able to get a big player back into the lineup as they make the final push and hopefully into the post season.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If I ever see Micah Parsons wearing a Hot Boyz chain. I will lose my will to live.

I hope this cancer in the name of DFLAW doesnt spread.

Man that would be desaster. I hope we will cut this guy as soon as possible.

Creeper

Reaction score
Now if we could get some news on Gallimore, geez... thought he'd be back weeks ago!

It is going on 12 weeks since Gallimore hyperextended his elbow. The Cowboys reported at the time there was no structural damage. Nothing was torn. No bones broken or damaged. It is unbelievable to me, based on the reports, he is not back already. I think the Cowboys are not being very clear about his injury. McCarthy said Gallimore was closer to coming back than Lawrence. That was a couple of weeks ago. Now Lawrence is a week ot 2away and no word when Gallimore is coming back. I am anticipating a report soon he will need surgery and miss the season.

ghst187

Reaction score
In his absence meanwhile….Randy Gregory is becoming one of my favorite players….he just can’t be blocked it seems.