MNF- Atlanta/Tampa

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Man is Gruden an annoying human

he forgot to thank the buccaneers for all the years of hard work and learning to win and building the roster before he got there so that he could win.

cause after that 02 season he deconstructed the roster and his quarterbacks and offenses were poor.

after that 02 season he never won a playoff game again and managed to lose to the Commanders in a PLAYOFF game. That is a special accomplishment.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I’m getting used to this feeling of disappointment with this team but this year seems a little different in that we just never looked like a true contender. From the beginning we looked 8-8 never outstanding in all 3 phases. We just don’t deserve to be in the the playoffs. If we were killing teams in those last few wins I may feel different but we’re not on any kind of playoff roll.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Obvious push off. Not sure why he feels the need to do that given his physical superiority. Just go up and catch it.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I'll say this...after watching more of other teams across the nfl the last few weeks which I normally don't do I've actually come away with a greater appreciation for our coaching staff.

mmohican29

Reaction score
To be fair, the Falcons defend like they know they are getting calls. Alford was into Evans before being brushed away.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Raiders @ Eagles next Monday. 3000 miles from home on Xmas, cold, eliminated...Oakland will mail that one in.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
he forgot to thank the buccaneers for all the years of hard work and learning to win and building the roster before he got there so that he could win.

cause after that 02 season he deconstructed the roster and his quarterbacks and offenses were poor.

after that 02 season he never won a playoff game again and managed to lose to the Commanders in a PLAYOFF game. That is a special accomplishment.

How many celebrations have we missed at halftime, including the Triplets into the ROH and other great players being honored by their respective teams to watch Chris Berman at halftime. And now MNF decides to televise Gruden being inducted into the "ultra exclusive" Bucs ROH. Nothing personal against Chucky but give me a break.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
How many celebrations have we missed at halftime, including the Triplets into the ROH and other great players being honored by their respective teams to watch Chris Berman at halftime. And now MNF decides to televise Gruden being inducted into the "ultra exclusive" Bucs ROH. Nothing personal against Chucky but give me a break.

You are 100% right.

aria

Reaction score
I'll say this, I much rather have Tampa Bay win but if they lose I hope it's by 7 or more.