MNF:Boys vs Egirls most watched ever

CowboyMark

Reaction score
I was listening to Galloway on 103.3 espn radio and he said that the early reports say that last night's MNF game is said to be the highest rated program in the history of cable/satellite programming. The ratings won't come out till tomorrow but thats what he said. That just shows you how big the cowboys are. Espiacally in big games. Especially when they are good. What you guys think?

sago1

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Remember how high the ratings were last year for the game between the Bills & the Cowboys? In fact the ratings were high for the entire game cause it was so exciting even tho Cowboy fans were on the verge of having heart attacks until finally we ended up with a win.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that last season the cowboys had the highest rating on each of the 5 networks that carry nfl games. It truly is impressing.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
It seems like we hear this every single time we play a close prime time game. No wonder we get prime time games so often.

WG5516

Reaction score
Thats good, the more games we have on prime time the less money I have to spend on NFL Ticket.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
and people still say: ''ohhhh you guys named yourself Americas' Team''
YEAH WE DID. :rollseyes: