MNF: Browns - Jets

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Damn was within .75 points of taking the lead in one of my FF teams before that pick.

Now going to be hard to get the win after losing 3 points on that int.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hmm. looking at the Jets schedule, I still predict the upset they Eagles...because the Eagles have Wentz.
Well, maybe not with that type of bad luck.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Too bad Miami is in the same division otherwise the Jets would be staring at a winless season :laugh:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
In a weird way, I am looking forward to the Jets-Dolphins games. Should be a lot of fun. Which team can tank the best without being so obvious.

gmb1

Reaction score
Meanwhile, somewhere in Texas, Dez is tweeting about his horoscope... lulz

It's quite sad. He even brought up that quarterback who shall not be named to come back for the Jets. lmao

T-RO

Reaction score
In a weird way, I am looking forward to the Jets-Dolphins games. Should be a lot of fun. Which team can tank the best without being so obvious.

Jets haven't been tanking. QB has mono is the story, team as injuries. They almost won week 1.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Why the hell are the Browns dropping back to pass with 1:30 left on the clock and letting their starting QB take big hits like that when they’re up 3 TD’s and the game is clearly over... run the clock out you idiots. And put in your backup.

Watched a lot of crappy coaching and ugly football tonight in this game.